+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 353
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Henry Frederick is a jerk! This is for his use to be relevant and associated with his comments and responses. Here ya go Henry, Duke it out on your own thread.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Alvin Mortimer, I consider Mr. Frederick a friend. Would you give an example as to Mr. Frederick being a jerk. I do agree that Henry has a unique style, and he calls it like it is. Whoever was the original poster is obviously involved here and has opinions against Henry... I ask only for examples to back your claims. You say he is clearly biased and has an agenda... Do you? You then elaborate on how his rights to media releases were unjustly impeded by Sheriff Chitwood. Which is obvious and Mike Chitwood will learn, I assure you of that! A judge did not rule in favor of Mr. Acosta either... Jim Acosta was employed by the most powerful media outlet, CNN. He has a legal team that probably had a letter drafted before the end of the press meeting with Trump. Trumps legal team already realised the mistake and fixed before judicial action was needed. Henry does not have assistants and legal aid at his disposal. As we all know, Chitwood isnt wrong when he is, and will blame on someone else. But, truth be told, every day that this drags on costs Mr. Frederick monetarily. Which eventually will cost taxpayers, and rightfully so! Our Sheriff is too stupid to realise that this case defines his demise. He will be a 1 and done elected Sheriff. If he is reading this I would like to say I look forward to 2020. I look forward to the acknowledgement and answers to my public delivery of questions to him during his campaign. I really do! In my opinion of Henry, you all should stand down and allow him to work. He is back! That is your warning and it is factual. Henry has been down and out, in and out of hospitals for the last 2 years. He is better. He is stronger! I can say this about Henry, he is very connected. He has sources that no one has... I speak from 1st hand knowledge of this, and quite frankly, it is scary!!! I really believe that it would be in everyone's best interest to not mention Henry on leo affairs and allow him to continue to be a "jerk", as you call him. The News Journal seems to prepare bland one sided stories... Henry shows up a little later with the stuffing and the gravy, as we all know, factual investigative journalism actually takes more time than just listening to Gants bland press releases. And Henry works alone, so keep that in mind as well. Just for the record: there are 2 Henry's, nice Henry and low down Henry... Very much like good cop bad cop all rolled into 1! The choice of which you encounter is your own. 😎 ABC 2020
    I applaud you Mr Mortimer. You are the ONLY one who will identify himself on this site.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applaud you Mr Mortimer. You are the ONLY one who will identify himself on this site.
    Wasn't me... someone is lying 😎 but for the record I do not fear making my opinions known. The above comment was not made by me.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't me... someone is lying 😎 but for the record I do not fear making my opinions known. The above comment was not made by me.
    See, now Alvin can make the argument that comments like these weren’t him due to posting anonymously. You see how that works? How convenient and what a liar! Although, I don’t blame him for not taking credit for that comment since things obviously have transpired between him and Henry.

    Alvin would have created an account and logged in under his own name if really walked what he claims. But, he posts anonymously like the rest of us on here. I personally don’t care before you get hyped up. However, I find it funny the person that makes an issue on identifying himself still posts anonymously. I’m sure he’ll come up with some excuse on why he posts anonymously still. What a sham artist indeed!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See, now Alvin can make the argument that comments like these weren’t him due to posting anonymously. You see how that works? How convenient and what a liar! Although, I don’t blame him for not taking credit for that comment since things obviously have transpired between him and Henry.

    Alvin would have created an account and logged in under his own name if really walked what he claims. But, he posts anonymously like the rest of us on here. I personally don’t care before you get hyped up. However, I find it funny the person that makes an issue on identifying himself still posts anonymously. I’m sure he’ll come up with some excuse on why he posts anonymously still. What a sham artist indeed!
    Facts are facts. Sorry it bothers you that people anonymously post on an anonymous forums page? Equal opportunities are an issue now? Only fair to be on a level playing field, wouldn't you agree.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts are facts. Sorry it bothers you that people anonymously post on an anonymous forums page? Equal opportunities are an issue now? Only fair to be on a level playing field, wouldn't you agree.
    I already agreed with you on my last comment! However, I’m also not the one making a huge issue about identifying himself either. It’s also equal opportunity for me to call Alvin a liar for claiming he didn’t write that piece. The writing style clearly looks like him and we know he always changes the narrative when things look bad!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I already agreed with you on my last comment! However, I’m also not the one making a huge issue about identifying himself either. It’s also equal opportunity for me to call Alvin a liar for claiming he didn’t write that piece. The writing style clearly looks like him and we know he always changes the narrative when things look bad!
    The writing style looks like his, how so? When have things looked good and what narrative changed?

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Speaking of writing style, this is what the fake news blogger wrote on Chitwood’s page, “The Sheriff says, "THANK YOU to every single person out there working to make sure we protect Volusia County whatever the weather looks like." The key word here is "Protect." The bridges wre closed down bwcause of hurricane-fueled winds. Chitwood's in an SUV with a reporter in the passenger seat and the so-callrd Scumbag Eradicator is NOT wearing his seatbelt.One strong gust of wind on rain-drenched roads and God forbid that SUV ends up hitting a tree or another vehicle. Again, the key word is "PROTECT," but Mike Chitwood thinks he's ablove the law, that's he's above reproach. Between his speding ticket (which really was reckless driving), his bicycle strap snap on I-95 in which three other cars were damaged and his own bicycle accident where he was NOT wearing a helmet, the citizens of Volusia County need to be protected from their sheriff!!!”

    What does “ablove,” “bwcause,” “callrd,” “speding” and “wre” mean? Why no spaces or double spaces? Why not use capital letters where appropriate? Are you supposedly a professional in the industry with those grammar mistakes? Let me guess, you have a club foot type of hand moron? You’re really smart, however, you’re club foot hand causes you to stroke other keys like Alvin’s mother! Is that your excuse? Why do you write like a dimwit Hermaphrodite Henry Heifer? At least spell correctly if your going to take a swipe at somebody you disgusting fat slob! There’s a reason why you have a struggling failing internet multimedia blogging site and live in a one bedroom shack! The jokes actually on you every time you write. Enjoy struggling paycheck to paycheck! I’m not! You only deserve the best stupid!

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of writing style, this is what the fake news blogger wrote on Chitwood’s page, “The Sheriff says, "THANK YOU to every single person out there working to make sure we protect Volusia County whatever the weather looks like." The key word here is "Protect." The bridges wre closed down bwcause of hurricane-fueled winds. Chitwood's in an SUV with a reporter in the passenger seat and the so-callrd Scumbag Eradicator is NOT wearing his seatbelt.One strong gust of wind on rain-drenched roads and God forbid that SUV ends up hitting a tree or another vehicle. Again, the key word is "PROTECT," but Mike Chitwood thinks he's ablove the law, that's he's above reproach. Between his speding ticket (which really was reckless driving), his bicycle strap snap on I-95 in which three other cars were damaged and his own bicycle accident where he was NOT wearing a helmet, the citizens of Volusia County need to be protected from their sheriff!!!”

    What does “ablove,” “bwcause,” “callrd,” “speding” and “wre” mean? Why no spaces or double spaces? Why not use capital letters where appropriate? Are you supposedly a professional in the industry with those grammar mistakes? Let me guess, you have a club foot type of hand moron? You’re really smart, however, you’re club foot hand causes you to stroke other keys like Alvin’s mother! Is that your excuse? Why do you write like a dimwit Hermaphrodite Henry Heifer? At least spell correctly if your going to take a swipe at somebody you disgusting fat slob! There’s a reason why you have a struggling failing internet multimedia blogging site and live in a one bedroom shack! The jokes actually on you every time you write. Enjoy struggling paycheck to paycheck! I’m not! You only deserve the best stupid!
    You have your and you’re mixed up.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The writing style looks like his, how so? When have things looked good and what narrative changed?
    Totally agree that it reads like Alvin's style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •