Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 11
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Randy...we know why you support Heather. She is your wife. We know why you support old, balding Chity. He will move you out of training.

But to support Newman? Were you one of the hundreds that got some from her?
    I support Councilwoman Post because she’s the most qualified candidate. Are you desperate much in an attempt to make another baseless allegation? No one mentioned they supported Newman’s bad decisions. I support people who show up to work at their career job and have tried to rehabilitate themselves. Holding grudges and not applying yourself accordingly is no excuse for putting someone else down. When will they rest of you apply yourselves and make a good career decision?

Unregistered
    I support Councilwoman Post because she’s the most qualified candidate. Are you desperate much in an attempt to make another baseless allegation? No one mentioned they supported Newman’s bad decisions. I support people who show up to work at their career job and have tried to rehabilitate themselves. Holding grudges and not applying yourself accordingly is no excuse for putting someone else down. When will they rest of you apply yourselves and make a good career decision?
    You cannot spell hypocrites without h post
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrites without h post
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity
    You don’t know how to copy and paste proper capitalization and punctuation. This tends to go against your credibility. However, North Korea would be proud of your efforts. You’re still not changing any mind. That’s ganging up cult like behavior I can depend on from the lunatics.

Unregistered
    You don’t know how to copy and paste proper capitalization and punctuation. This tends to go against your credibility. However, North Korea would be proud of your efforts. You’re still not changing any mind. That’s ganging up cult like behavior I can depend on from the lunatics.
    Chity
    Uses
    Nasty
    Tramp

Unregistered
    Randy....when are you and heather going to start the smear campaign against Barbara?

Unregistered
    Mark barker thinks heather post is only worried about herself and getting attention. One has to figure he is supporting Barbara!!!!

Unregistered
    Look at the cult members ganging up again. There’s no need for smear campaigns. Post easily wins re-election. Next item up for bid please!

Unregistered
    Third times the cancelled contract charm. Hanky Hobo ranting once again over his outrageous advertisement contract that should have never been awarded. Why was the county forking out our hard earned taxpayers dollars over this dimwit agenda driven biased blogger. Apparently this paid off sensationalized yellow blogger takes no shame from taking money from the county and deep insider politicians like Uncle Ben Johnson. Has Hanky Hobo blogging even been fair, balanced, professional, and unbiased? How can we ever trust his blogging to be an accurate representation of Volusia County. Thank goodness Councilwoman Post stepped in a shut this fraud down. It looks like Hanky Hobo respectfully got put in his place once again. Fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal and fired from VC. What a real stellar career indeed. That’s coverage you can count on; but not from Hanky Hobo.

Unregistered
    H post has a tainted past. Michelle Newman has a tainted past. Michelle Chitwood has a tainted past.

H Post with her drug use, injunctions against her by her mother, numerous firings from jobs, etc

M Newman with the FBI fiasco and cheating on marriage vows

M Chitwood as the balding, non shooting, law breaking, cross dressing imbecile. A wise poster said homeless people dress better than him.

Unregistered
    H post has a tainted past. Michelle Newman has a tainted past. Michelle Chitwood has a tainted past.

H Post with her drug use, injunctions against her by her mother, numerous firings from jobs, etc

M Newman with the FBI fiasco and cheating on marriage vows

M Chitwood as the balding, non shooting, law breaking, cross dressing imbecile. A wise poster said homeless people dress better than him.
    You’re copying and pasting again. Try making an effort instead of repeating yourself like a lazy blogger.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast