Henry Frederick is a great big jerk!
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Henry Frederick is a great big jerk!

No doubt about it: Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! I don’t think I’ll get much disagreement in this forum, or most anywhere else for that matter. After all, he’s clearly biased and has an agenda and an axe to grind. And he’s often rude, nasty, hateful, spiteful and vindictive in his writing. But guess what: despite being a great big jerk, whether Chitwood likes it or not, Henry has rights just like the rest of us. Among those rights: freedom of speech and freedom of the press. In fact, these rights were enacted in our country precisely for people like Henry. Friendly, popular, mainstream speech doesn’t need protection. No one’s going to object or try to silence it. It’s unpopular speech – the type of speech that makes you uncomfortable and angry – that needs to be protected. As an example, I think most all of us detest hatred and bigotry. But bigots and racists have a right to express their views, regardless of how unpopular and repugnant, as long as they don’t commit crimes while doing it. That’s what our freedoms are all about in this country. So you don’t have to like or agree with what Henry does and how he does it. But we should all care about his right to do it. And we should all deeply care when Chitwood infringes on anyone’s rights, including Henry’s. Not just care, but be afraid! So when Chitwood does things like barrs Henry from press conferences, removes him from the SO’s press release distribution list and refuses to issue him a press card, Chitwood isn't just being vindictive, malicious and retaliatory. Chitwood is illegally violating Henry’s rights. It’s a lesson that President Trump learned from his recent dust-up with CNN reporter Jim Acosta after the White House revoked Acosta's press credentials and a judge ordered the White House to return them. So yes, Henry is a great big jerk. But Chitwoood retaliating by infringing on Henry’s rights is far more troubling and dangerous. After all, if Chitwood is allowed to violate Henry’s rights, whose rights will he violate next? As the saying goes, the only thing needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing. Protection of rights – just one more reason why we need a good candidate to step up in 2020 and make Chitwood a one-termer!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No doubt about it: Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! I don’t think I’ll get much disagreement in this forum, or most anywhere else for that matter. After all, he’s clearly biased and has an agenda and an axe to grind. And he’s often rude, nasty, hateful, spiteful and vindictive in his writing. But guess what: despite being a great big jerk, whether Chitwood likes it or not, Henry has rights just like the rest of us. Among those rights: freedom of speech and freedom of the press. In fact, these rights were enacted in our country precisely for people like Henry. Friendly, popular, mainstream speech doesn’t need protection. No one’s going to object or try to silence it. It’s unpopular speech – the type of speech that makes you uncomfortable and angry – that needs to be protected. As an example, I think most all of us detest hatred and bigotry. But bigots and racists have a right to express their views, regardless of how unpopular and repugnant, as long as they don’t commit crimes while doing it. That’s what our freedoms are all about in this country. So you don’t have to like or agree with what Henry does and how he does it. But we should all care about his right to do it. And we should all deeply care when Chitwood infringes on anyone’s rights, including Henry’s. Not just care, but be afraid! So when Chitwood does things like barrs Henry from press conferences, removes him from the SO’s press release distribution list and refuses to issue him a press card, Chitwood isn't just being vindictive, malicious and retaliatory. Chitwood is illegally violating Henry’s rights. It’s a lesson that President Trump learned from his recent dust-up with CNN reporter Jim Acosta after the White House revoked Acosta's press credentials and a judge ordered the White House to return them. So yes, Henry is a great big jerk. But Chitwoood retaliating by infringing on Henry’s rights is far more troubling and dangerous. After all, if Chitwood is allowed to violate Henry’s rights, whose rights will he violate next? As the saying goes, the only thing needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing. Protection of rights – just one more reason why we need a good candidate to step up in 2020 and make Chitwood a one-termer!
    A couple of thoughts. The original poster made mention of Jim Acosta (who by the way does a good job). He got his press pass back by filing suit in court. Frederick has not done that. If he had then he could get it back. And Chitwood would have more egg on his face. And to expect Chitwood to do the right thing without having a judge or court order it is not going to happen.

So Frederick....if you are reading this...quit whining on social media about being shut out by Chitwood for two years and file suit.

Unregistered
    Maybe as punishment Chitwood could get one of those Michelle Newman "spankings" (if he is tired of the Susan Cerbone and Janelle Ho-Man spankings)

Unregistered
    A couple of thoughts. The original poster made mention of Jim Acosta (who by the way does a good job). He got his press pass back by filing suit in court. Frederick has not done that. If he had then he could get it back. And Chitwood would have more egg on his face. And to expect Chitwood to do the right thing without having a judge or court order it is not going to happen.

So Frederick....if you are reading this...quit whining on social media about being shut out by Chitwood for two years and file suit.
    He will, I would like to see him file his notice of intent around March '19, therefore it will have to he heard/settled by Sept. Henry knows exactly what he's doing and when. Thank you to the original poster for calling it like it is.

Unregistered
    This is Alvin Mortimer, I consider Mr. Frederick a friend. Would you give an example as to Mr. Frederick being a jerk. I do agree that Henry has a unique style, and he calls it like it is. Whoever was the original poster is obviously involved here and has opinions against Henry... I ask only for examples to back your claims. You say he is clearly biased and has an agenda... Do you? You then elaborate on how his rights to media releases were unjustly impeded by Sheriff Chitwood. Which is obvious and Mike Chitwood will learn, I assure you of that! A judge did not rule in favor of Mr. Acosta either... Jim Acosta was employed by the most powerful media outlet, CNN. He has a legal team that probably had a letter drafted before the end of the press meeting with Trump. Trumps legal team already realised the mistake and fixed before judicial action was needed. Henry does not have assistants and legal aid at his disposal. As we all know, Chitwood isnt wrong when he is, and will blame on someone else. But, truth be told, every day that this drags on costs Mr. Frederick monetarily. Which eventually will cost taxpayers, and rightfully so! Our Sheriff is too stupid to realise that this case defines his demise. He will be a 1 and done elected Sheriff. If he is reading this I would like to say I look forward to 2020. I look forward to the acknowledgement and answers to my public delivery of questions to him during his campaign. I really do! In my opinion of Henry, you all should stand down and allow him to work. He is back! That is your warning and it is factual. Henry has been down and out, in and out of hospitals for the last 2 years. He is better. He is stronger! I can say this about Henry, he is very connected. He has sources that no one has... I speak from 1st hand knowledge of this, and quite frankly, it is scary!!! I really believe that it would be in everyone's best interest to not mention Henry on leo affairs and allow him to continue to be a "jerk", as you call him. The News Journal seems to prepare bland one sided stories... Henry shows up a little later with the stuffing and the gravy, as we all know, factual investigative journalism actually takes more time than just listening to Gants bland press releases. And Henry works alone, so keep that in mind as well. Just for the record: there are 2 Henry's, nice Henry and low down Henry... Very much like good cop bad cop all rolled into 1! The choice of which you encounter is your own. 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    This is Alvin Mortimer, I consider Mr. Frederick a friend. Would you give an example as to Mr. Frederick being a jerk. I do agree that Henry has a unique style, and he calls it like it is. Whoever was the original poster is obviously involved here and has opinions against Henry... I ask only for examples to back your claims. You say he is clearly biased and has an agenda... Do you? You then elaborate on how his rights to media releases were unjustly impeded by Sheriff Chitwood. Which is obvious and Mike Chitwood will learn, I assure you of that! A judge did not rule in favor of Mr. Acosta either... Jim Acosta was employed by the most powerful media outlet, CNN. He has a legal team that probably had a letter drafted before the end of the press meeting with Trump. Trumps legal team already realised the mistake and fixed before judicial action was needed. Henry does not have assistants and legal aid at his disposal. As we all know, Chitwood isnt wrong when he is, and will blame on someone else. But, truth be told, every day that this drags on costs Mr. Frederick monetarily. Which eventually will cost taxpayers, and rightfully so! Our Sheriff is too stupid to realise that this case defines his demise. He will be a 1 and done elected Sheriff. If he is reading this I would like to say I look forward to 2020. I look forward to the acknowledgement and answers to my public delivery of questions to him during his campaign. I really do! In my opinion of Henry, you all should stand down and allow him to work. He is back! That is your warning and it is factual. Henry has been down and out, in and out of hospitals for the last 2 years. He is better. He is stronger! I can say this about Henry, he is very connected. He has sources that no one has... I speak from 1st hand knowledge of this, and quite frankly, it is scary!!! I really believe that it would be in everyone's best interest to not mention Henry on leo affairs and allow him to continue to be a "jerk", as you call him. The News Journal seems to prepare bland one sided stories... Henry shows up a little later with the stuffing and the gravy, as we all know, factual investigative journalism actually takes more time than just listening to Gants bland press releases. And Henry works alone, so keep that in mind as well. Just for the record: there are 2 Henry's, nice Henry and low down Henry... Very much like good cop bad cop all rolled into 1! The choice of which you encounter is your own. 😎 ABC 2020
    I am the originator of this thread, and I can cite numerous examples of Henry acting like a jerk. But no, I won't be posting any of them here, because that's not the point of this thread. The point is that no matter what you think of Henry, Chitwood is the real jerk and has to go!

Unregistered
    I am the originator of this thread, and I can cite numerous examples of Henry acting like a jerk. But no, I won't be posting any of them here because that's not the point of this thread. The point is that no matter what you think of Henry, Chitwood is the real jerk and has to go!

Unregistered
    I am the originator of this thread, and I can cite numerous examples of Henry acting like a jerk. But no, I won't be posting any of them here because that's not the point of this thread. The point is that no matter what you think of Henry, Chitwood is the real jerk and has to go!
    Anybody But Chitwood (ABC) for Sheriff. He ruined the VCSO in under 2 years. His history of law violations, unfair treatment of subordinates (and the press), substandard performance (firearms qual, etc), doctoring of UCR numbers, refusal to understand the issues of illegal immigration, the list is endless....Chitwood is a joke of a leader and sheriff.

Unregistered
    Anybody But Chitwood (ABC) for Sheriff. He ruined the VCSO in under 2 years. His history of law violations, unfair treatment of subordinates (and the press), substandard performance (firearms qual, etc), doctoring of UCR numbers, refusal to understand the issues of illegal immigration, the list is endless....Chitwood is a joke of a leader and sheriff.
    Agreed 👍😎ABC 2020.

Unregistered
    I can understand Henry not liking the councilwoman or her boyfriend for whatever reason, but it’s pretty classless to bring that woman’s young children into the spotlight. Surprised their dad hasn’t stepped in and stopped it.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast