Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 56
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heather Mortimer-post
    You could have filled out a job application for a real career. But, instead you fantasized of your two hero’s in life again.

Unregistered
    You could have filled out a job application for a real career. But, instead you fantasized of your two hero’s in life again.
    Heather post-mortimer

Michelle Mortimer

Haha...lol

Unregistered
    Heather post-mortimer

Michelle Mortimer

Haha...lol
    Steps to recovery: Apply for job, pay child support, stop bootlicking Frederick, stop sleeping with mother, and stop sexually stalking public figures online.

Unregistered
    Steps to recovery: Apply for job, pay child support, stop bootlicking Frederick, stop sleeping with mother, and stop sexually stalking public figures online.
    Steps to recovery...quit beating up your own mother and quit using cocaine.
    Heather post-mortimer

Unregistered
    Steps to recovery...quit beating up your own mother and quit using cocaine.
    Heather post-mortimer
    Hilarious. Michelle Mortimer approves

Unregistered
    Is it me or does it seem like there is a lovers quarrel brewing between Heather and Michelle?

Unregistered
    Is it me or does it seem like there is a lovers quarrel brewing between Heather and Michelle?
    Is it me or is Alvin Mortimer not only obsessed with Heather Post but with Michelle Newman? I’ve seen this pattern for quite some time now. And is it me or is Alvin the obsessive perverted sexual stalker trying to play reverse psychology with the “Post-Mortimer” name hoping to get a pass finally? When will the low IQ criminal learn his schemes are not “bulletproof” like the mentality I’ll vest he wanted to wear at the county council meeting. I also found out Alvin’s drug of choice that he was arrested for was cocaine. So, he’s a hypocrite for giving Post crap.

Unregistered
    Hank Hearst Frederick unhinged, unhealthy, unhappy, morbidity obese, and most of all SELFISH! What an COLOSSAL EMBARRASSMENT to the journalism industry. A “professional journalist” with a face mask as his picture on social media. Do you know of another real journalist that has a face mask as their picture? It further confirms his Mickey Mouse blogger status. How can you take this clown seriously?

Not going to die from COVID…Let me say this right up front in capital letters: I'M NOT GOING TO DIE FROM COVID! ...

I WILL NOT ALLOW ANTAGONISTS TO GET TO ME!!!

Need to throttle back on social media posts. Too much stress on my health... No responses please...

Award-Winning Journalism is about facts - it's about getting to the truth that the public has the right to know about. It's the bottom line in a story. It's not about making friends or enemies, though the latter is almost always the outcome to those who use the term "FAKE NEWS" to try and minimize the damage from the published content. I certainly get my share of attacks in social media, which is why I showcase my awards...

Unregistered
    First Rush and now Marc. COVID is coming to get Hank Frederick!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556