Volusia County Schools
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Volusia County Schools

If one had any doubts the Volusia district schools are worthless look at how they have not made any mention of the passing of a school guardian. At least chity stepped up. Was Newman too busy rearranging furniture?

Unregistered
    Newman is a worthless skank

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If one had any doubts the Volusia district schools are worthless look at how they have not made any mention of the passing of a school guardian. At least chity stepped up. Was Newman too busy rearranging furniture?
    And this has what to do with the VSO?

Jackie Whoretomier
    This is Alvin’s mother Jackie and I want to apologize for my sexual stalking no good son. He has no respect and has too much time on his hands. I wish he would stop riding me in bed and my wallet.

Unregistered
    And this has what to do with the VSO?
    Absolutely nothing! Just Alvin the ***** Boy starting another attack thread against someone he personally hates for no reason at all. Thats what bullies with self esteem issues do!

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer is a perverted sexual stalker who sleeps with his mother and trolls Facebook when his mother can’t give him pleasure. Alvin’s mother has a saying like Publix, “my boy fingers me with a lot of pleasure.”

Unregistered
    Heather post and Michelle Newman are the two nastiest and skankiest whores in the state of Florida

Randy Post is a pu$$y

Unregistered
    This is dru Jean frierson. I am the mother of Heather post. I am sorry I Raised such a cocaine using liar that beats up her own mother

Unregistered
    Heather post and Michelle Newman are the two nastiest and skankiest whores in the state of Florida

Randy Post is a pu$$y
    What is it that Michelle Newman has done to you personally to warrant these personal attacks against her? Seriously, we know that you are still bitter about Randy and Heather putting you in your place and publically humiliating you by having a restraining order put on you, which you brought that on yourself by sending Heather sexually perverted messages, but what has Newman done to you to warrant such personal hatred?
    Who am I fooling by even asking. Doubt he will even answer with anything other than his usual cut and paste drivel!

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer is a perverted sexual stalker who sleeps with his mother and trolls Facebook when his mother can’t give him pleasure. Alvin’s mother has a saying like Publix, “my boy fingers me with a lot of pleasure.”
    Doubt that he can even get 1 finger in there without needing a large tube of KY! That has got to be one dried out old dusty muffin!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast