FIU Brass - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIU Brass

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said! I don't believe that a man with this much law enforcement experience would intentionally batter 3 officers. No way, no how. This became a matter of ego's and personally I believe this could've been handled without having him charged as a criminal. A subject who flees for a crime or is trying to avoid capture and batters an officers deserves to be charged accordingly. In my opinion these are 3 junior officers that took this way to personal and need to use more common sense.
    There is video idiot he battered cops lidt rught to be one no excuses period

Unregistered
    He refused to leave, they were gonna make him leave. He decided to throw blows, he lost. End of story. That's what happens when you think your **** is bigger than the officer that shows up on call involving yourself.
    So you have found your cause! Get a life a-hole and if you are a cop I hope I never have to work in the same squad as you.

Unregistered
    There is video idiot he battered cops lidt rught to be one no excuses period
    Oh my God he battered cops! What a sissy arse attitude you have dude. Or may I say, spurned ex-girlfriend. Look, life brings you problems and sometimes one make mistakes. Do you really have to broadcast it to the whole world? Do you know how many bad arses Guerrero has put away? Do you know how many citizens he has helped in his 40+ year career? Hope 20 years from now some wet behind the ears rookie doesn’t out you on this site if you make a similar mistake.

Unregistered
    Oh my God he battered cops! What a sissy arse attitude you have dude. Or may I say, spurned ex-girlfriend. Look, life brings you problems and sometimes one make mistakes. Do you really have to broadcast it to the whole world? Do you know how many bad arses Guerrero has put away? Do you know how many citizens he has helped in his 40+ year career? Hope 20 years from now some wet behind the ears rookie doesn’t out you on this site if you make a similar mistake.
    Nonsense, based on your logic doctors who commit insurance fraud and even pedophile priests should be given a break and no one should be allowed to discuss the issue because both groups have done good things during their careers.

My friends and family know if they are involved in a situation with the police (or security guards) they should be polite and cooperate with them 100%. They'll take notes of the who, what, when, and why and if needed, bring the matter up again at a later date when they are on equal standing with those authorities. I'm sure Guerrero knows this strategy and a man in his position could have clearly delt with this matter differently. Based on these points, he does not get a pass.

Unregistered
    Nonsense, based on your logic doctors who commit insurance fraud and even pedophile priests should be given a break and no one should be allowed to discuss the issue because both groups have done good things during their careers.

My friends and family know if they are involved in a situation with the police (or security guards) they should be polite and cooperate with them 100%. They'll take notes of the who, what, when, and why and if needed, bring the matter up again at a later date when they are on equal standing with those authorities. I'm sure Guerrero knows this strategy and a man in his position could have clearly delt with this matter differently. Based on these points, he does not get a pass.
    You are definitely supervisor material son. Who knows, maybe the Dancing Queen has a place for you in his Puzzle Palace! What a dufus!

Unregistered
    You are definitely supervisor material son. Who knows, maybe the Dancing Queen has a place for you in his Puzzle Palace! What a dufus!
    And that makes you 39 material. Since he likes to fight with cops, have Guerrero protect you from Braulio during your stay at TGK. Fool.

Unregistered
    And that makes you 39 material. Since he likes to fight with cops, have Guerrero protect you from Braulio during your stay at TGK. Fool.
    Impossible! Braulio is on house arrest now! ☝🏼

Unregistered
    Impossible! Braulio is on house arrest now! ☝🏼
    Fake News!

Unregistered
    Listen POS, I sincerely hope you refrain from popping off about a decent man like BG. Soon enough someone will put you in your place and you’ll be sucking soup through s straw with a shattered job. There are still a few decent men working in this department.

Unregistered
    Listen POS, I sincerely hope you refrain from popping off about a decent man like BG. Soon enough someone will put you in your place and you’ll be sucking soup through s straw with a shattered job. There are still a few decent men working in this department.
    Why don't you go tell it to the CG cops who had to deal with this big shot. I'm sure they'll help you with your perspective issue.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast