Chuck Whitener IA

Unregistered

Chuck Whitener IA

This recent IA on Whitener from Volusia Exposed has to make Whitener the worst Sergeant in the VCSO. Who is worst than Whitener (I will give you that Stickels is probably tied with him). But this is the second IA for Whitener for incompetence. This guy is about clueless. And reading this IA we now find that Whitener has a problem with telling the truth. Captain Westfall caught him in a lie about his vehicle crash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This recent IA on Whitener from Volusia Exposed has to make Whitener the worst Sergeant in the VCSO. Who is worst than Whitener (I will give you that Stickels is probably tied with him). But this is the second IA for Whitener for incompetence. This guy is about clueless. And reading this IA we now find that Whitener has a problem with telling the truth. Captain Westfall caught him in a lie about his vehicle crash.
    Chuck will be okay. He will get one of Michelle Newman's special "spankings."

Unregistered
    What's your point?

Unregistered
    What's your point?
    I guess the point is he has had two IAs concerning his competence. And the last one also had Captain Westfall catching him in a lie. Hope that helps to clarify things.

Unregistered
    I guess the point is he has had two IAs concerning his competence. And the last one also had Captain Westfall catching him in a lie. Hope that helps to clarify things.
    Chuck has picked up on one important "leadership" trait from Chitwood. That is to lie about issues. I think I see Lieutenant bars coming for Chuckie.

Unregistered
    Chuck has picked up on one important "leadership" trait from Chitwood. That is to lie about issues. I think I see Lieutenant bars coming for Chuckie.
    Not likely since he’s a deputy now.

Unregistered
    Not likely since he’s a deputy now.
    Which leads me to wonder if a deal was made. His IA was unfounded but he opted to demote himself anyway. Welcome to VCSO, where everything makes you wonder... interesting note: he requested being demoted after the findings.

Unregistered
    Which leads me to wonder if a deal was made. His IA was unfounded but he opted to demote himself anyway. Welcome to VCSO, where everything makes you wonder... interesting note: he requested being demoted after the findings.
    He is like Stickels. Should never have been a sergeant.