SWAT Round-up International - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. We did hundreds of forced entries to check for weapons and guerillas, night and day. Never knew what was waiting for us behind doors and inside buildings. How many actual ones does your beloved SWAT do in a year? We had sniper cover when needed, guys with experience in urban combat not paper punchers. No comparison to SWAT who wants to play army and post bragging photos on social media, then comes in 44th out of 54 agencies. It's laughable and embarrassing.
    It's oranges and apples again. Just curious did you mean insurgents not guerillas unless you were in Vietnam. I hope you are aware we don't frag rooms,use suppression fire or call in air strikes to denigrate positions/targets. We also don't use the army/SF guidelines on how to conduct dynamic or slow and methodical entries. The reason is we have a lot more accountability in this type of enviorment. I'll tell you and all the ex/former military guys US urban SWAT teams could care less about tactics used in a military setting. Do yourself another favor look up SWAT round up results in the US and see if any military teams placed in the top ten. Thank you for your service but get off the what we/I did in the sand box.

Unregistered
    It's oranges and apples again. Just curious did you mean insurgents not guerillas unless you were in Vietnam. I hope you are aware we don't frag rooms,use suppression fire or call in air strikes to denigrate positions/targets. We also don't use the army/SF guidelines on how to conduct dynamic or slow and methodical entries. The reason is we have a lot more accountability in this type of enviorment. I'll tell you and all the ex/former military guys US urban SWAT teams could care less about tactics used in a military setting. Do yourself another favor look up SWAT round up results in the US and see if any military teams placed in the top ten. Thank you for your service but get off the what we/I did in the sand box.
    That's why you scored 44th out of 54 teams - you suck. Your methods and training suck and your leadership is even worse. In case you don't know, all SWAT methodology, training and tactics are based on military tactics developed by ex-military guys. Some cops with 3 months of academy training and mail order college degrees did not wake up one day after watching Platoon and FMJ to invented SWAT training and guidelines. Now go pose on social media with your shaved arms and mirrored sunglasses after having wet dreams about being Seal 6 operators.

Unregistered
    That's why you scored 44th out of 54 teams - you suck. Your methods and training suck and your leadership is even worse. In case you don't know, all SWAT methodology, training and tactics are based on military tactics developed by ex-military guys. Some cops with 3 months of academy training and mail order college degrees did not wake up one day after watching Platoon and FMJ to invented SWAT training and guidelines. Now go pose on social media with your shaved arms and mirrored sunglasses after having wet dreams about being Seal 6 operators.
    Never said we had a good competition Swat Team but neither does the military. Hey hero go get some more Army of One tattoos or a globe and anchor with USMC on your stick arm. I would appreciate you stop responding to my post because you are completely clueless. Hoooooo yaaaaaaaaaa.

Unregistered
    Jesus. Can we stop playing "whose schlong is biggest" already?

Unregistered
    Never said we had a good competition Swat Team but neither does the military. Hey hero go get some more Army of One tattoos or a globe and anchor with USMC on your stick arm. I would appreciate you stop responding to my post because you are completely clueless. Hoooooo yaaaaaaaaaa.
    You guys are the ones who pretend to be Seal 6 and Rangers on social media, etc. and brag about it but fall flat on your faces against competition from other counties. Imagine how badly you'd do against the real deal. It's not the military guys pretending to be SWAT which is a joke.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567