Thanksgiving TGK Style
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thanksgiving TGK Style

Looks like a turkey isn’t the only thing being stuffed at TGK this year

Unregistered
    The inmates will be putting extra gravy on the stuffed turkey this Thursday

Unregistered
    More like stuffed Flamingo. If he pops out with that Freddy Mercury dance he does they will need to reconstruct his butthole

Unregistered
    Does Sedano's know your texting on the job? Get a life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Sedano's know your texting on the job? Get a life
    This is either Iggy “Croquettas” Menocal or Mejia’s mother. Both have good reason to be upset at the thought of little Jose getting bent over a stainless steel sink and being pounded 😉

Unregistered
    Whoever keeps trying to associate Iggy with Mejia needs to get a life. Iggy doesn't mess with anyone. You want to get your rocks off with Mejia's demise, that's fine by me. Mejia deserves everything that has happened to him. But leave iggy out of it. Iggy hates politics. He minds his business, works his hours and his off duties and that's it. Move on...

Unregistered
    He minds his business, works his hours and his off duties and that's it. Move on...
    Papo, meonocals are always minding ways to scam, conjure up another dope deal or pull over a minor for a strip search.

The whole clan needs to celebrate Noche Buena in TGK...alongside josesito

Unregistered
    Papo, meonocals are always minding ways to scam, conjure up another dope deal or pull over a minor for a strip search.

The whole clan needs to celebrate Noche Buena in TGK...alongside josesito
    Even though the FDLE labeled SWPD as an organized criminal enterprise, the idiots that work here are too stupid to look past the "cops cop" facade that Iggy puts on. Just like I've been saying for years the Mejia is an active drug dealer I'm telling you that the the Menocal Crime Family runs a major narcotics protection racket.
    Then there's the massive behind the scenes effort to get his child rapist nephew off the hook.

Unregistered
    seeing as how Menocal International has been training los zetas cartel members for years i wonder how many of the missing firearms from the evidence room have winded up in mexico

Unregistered
    Whoever keeps trying to associate Iggy with Mejia needs to get a life. Iggy doesn't mess with anyone. You want to get your rocks off with Mejia's demise, that's fine by me. Mejia deserves everything that has happened to him. But leave iggy out of it. Iggy hates politics. He minds his business, works his hours and his off duties and that's it. Move on...
    Minds his own business??? This rat snitched on Hialeah detectives to their chief for being in Sweetwater jurisdiction by accident. Why didn’t he just drive up to them and ask what they were doing??? Iggy is a POS just like his brother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast