Edgewater PD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edgewater PD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That depends who you ask, doesn't it? You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. I'm no servant and never claimed to be? Have a nice day Lieutenant or Sheriff
    More like citizen. Forget that kind of job. Similar to running for office. No thank you. Just funny how you criticize people for doing a job you would never imagine doing. I can’t have a credible argument about a job I’d never agree to do. Think on it.

Unregistered
    It seems to me that S**twood should just have the VCSO take over the entire County! He has done such a fantastic job of reducing crime since he was elected, and everything is running so much better in the VCSO, he should just take over everything! (Maybe that's been his plan all along)

Unregistered
    More like citizen. Forget that kind of job. Similar to running for office. No thank you. Just funny how you criticize people for doing a job you would never imagine doing. I can’t have a credible argument about a job I’d never agree to do. Think on it.
    I criticize because anyone would do better

Unregistered
    I criticize because anyone would do better
    I agree. If chitwood was not worried about seeing his name and picture in the news everyday he would not open himself up to so much criticism. But then again his lying, law breaking, questionable leadership, and unethical behavior would be the foundation for serious criticism.

Unregistered
    I agree. If chitwood was not worried about seeing his name and picture in the news everyday he would not open himself up to so much criticism. But then again his lying, law breaking, questionable leadership, and unethical behavior would be the foundation for serious criticism.
    Just this afternoon 11-19-18, Deland Police Chief Umberger stood at attention in class A to jointly serve a press release. Chief Umberger looked like a Marine, strong and sure. Chitwood looks like a hobo with crabs... the guy cant stand still! Yap Yap Yap, I would pay good money to know Umbergers thoughts as the wiggling weasel yapped and yapped... I would bet it would be close to the Russian vs Rocky, "I must break you"... Just making the point that Umberger looked all business. Chitwood looked like a day labor worker... just sayin 🤔

Unregistered
    Just this afternoon 11-19-18, Deland Police Chief Umberger stood at attention in class A to jointly serve a press release. Chief Umberger looked like a Marine, strong and sure. Chitwood looks like a hobo with crabs... the guy cant stand still! Yap Yap Yap, I would pay good money to know Umbergers thoughts as the wiggling weasel yapped and yapped... I would bet it would be close to the Russian vs Rocky, "I must break you"... Just making the point that Umberger looked all business. Chitwood looked like a day labor worker... just sayin 🤔
    excellent analysis. how can one state (Pennsylvania) produce two totally opposite LEO's? Umberger looks and acts the part of a law enforcement practitioner (he even fired a Bainbridge...sorry kyle). Chitwood thinks that wearing old, faded blue jeans, not having a firearm, is looking the part. What a joke.

As you mentioned...Umberger looked like a Marine. That commands respect. Chitwood has made it his mission to make the once sterling and immaculate looking VCSO look like a local PD (in vehicles and uniforms). Citizens have noticed as have other agencies.

Unregistered
    That wasn’t a class “A” uniform Umberger was in, but it was a hybrid car he was driving.

Unregistered
    That wasn’t a class “A” uniform Umberger was in, but it was a hybrid car he was driving.
    I think the point he was trying to make was that it was a uniform. Chitwood is a joke.

Unregistered
    Good point, here is mine: Are there pictures of Chief Umberger wearing lady clothes making the rounds on the internet?

Unregistered
    Good point, here is mine: Are there pictures of Chief Umberger wearing lady clothes making the rounds on the internet?
    Maybe Deland PD should start their own forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast