Fsu sergeants, troopers and corporals not wearing ballistic vests.

Unregistered

Fsu sergeants, troopers and corporals not wearing ballistic vests.

I guess there must be a new policy. Are Sergeants, Troopers and Corporals at these national televised games excluded from wearing the ballistic vests?? If i got to wear mine all the time, they should also wear theirs. This agancy and policies only apply when it benfits FHP. Colonel look at the tapes from the FSU televised games on Saturday night. These idiots looked embarrassing! They need to follow policy like the rest of us. period!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess there must be a new policy. Are Sergeants, Troopers and Corporals at these national televised games excluded from wearing the ballistic vests?? If i got to wear mine all the time, they should also wear theirs. This agancy and policies only apply when it benfits FHP. Colonel look at the tapes from the FSU televised games on Saturday night. These idiots looked embarrassing! They need to follow policy like the rest of us. period!!!!
    Keep calm and use vagisil.

Unregistered
    Keep calm and use vagisil.
    I did! On your wife last night.

Unregistered
    Shut up loser. Just because you are not on the detail you whine like a douchebag.

Unregistered
    They are not wearin their vests! Omg!!!! Should we call OIG or maybe the local public corruption unit? These offenders must be punished for all these heinous policy violations! Shame on them! Such lazy terrible people they are!!!’nn

Unregistered

Wear it idiots

All the responses here must be from those Troopers that are assigned to those details all over Florida. Wow! If we could stay away from here amd go in a treadmill instead, the average of those FAT ASSES that look disgusting on uniform will look a little better. What’s their average weight???🤔🤔🤔 300-350 pounds. Embarrassing!!! Wear your vests idiots. FHP policy. If you don’t like eat then leave the detail to a sharp and squared away Trooper. Then we ***** about no raises and being disrespected. Bring crap on ourselves....

Unregistered
    That's KY, not vagisil, you ****tard. KY is for lubrication, vagisil is to kill the cooter crap. Maybe if you were f*****g women, instead of your fist, you'd know the difference.

Unregistered
    the FSU trooper is a pot bellied midget so he doesn’t wear the vest - makes him look less chunky