Good riddance Nanney
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Good riddance Nanney

Wasn’t going to go to Nancy’s retirement but since I was given tickets I can’t wait to see for myself his last day and hear him say one last time how great he thinks he is. Good riddance to a guy who spent a career telling everyone how much better he was than others. Always felt blacks and Hispanics were inferior to him. No more kissing his butt. He’s a Civilian now. An ordinary civilian.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t going to go to Nancy’s retirement but since I was given tickets I can’t wait to see for myself his last day and hear him say one last time how great he thinks he is. Good riddance to a guy who spent a career telling everyone how much better he was than others. Always felt blacks and Hispanics were inferior to him. No more kissing his butt. He’s a Civilian now. An ordinary civilian.
    okay lt lee

Unregistered
    NO MAN IS PERFECT! Nanney looked out for the troops better than MOST! He will be sorely missed by most. Sure he made enemies, but guess what? AROUND HERE EVERYBODY DOES! You must have a lot of HATE to post this GARBAGE. GOOD LUCK NANNEY!

Unregistered
    Is he moving back to his cardboard box under I-95 and 79 Street so he can run for Sheriff???

Unregistered
    Wow fake news i did go to Chief Nanneys party it had sold out crowd mostly black and hispanic i doubt anyone else eould have this many people this diverse stop hating!

Unregistered
    Is it true Nanney smashed Ramos back in the Northside days?

Unregistered
    Is it true Nanney smashed Ramos back in the Northside days?
    Gtfoh with your grade school chicken head gossip.

Unregistered
    Nanney always talked how tough he was in football. His teammates say he was t that tough and at best an ok player.
    Go live in the mountains of Tennessee you POS Nanney.

Unregistered
    The event was packed and hot as balls.

Unregistered
    Gtfoh with your grade school chicken head gossip.
    Well chicken head would be the proper term to describe Ramos

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast