What is a Fleet Sergeant

Unregistered

What is a Fleet Sergeant

Unfortunately the Mod closed the thread on Fleet Sergeant. I had a legitimate question.

What the hell is a Fleet Sergeant?
    Is that a new position under Spc Ops that orders cars??
    Who got the position?

Unregistered
    It is a made up position that the Sheriff created, just like he created a Captains and Majors position for DB. He has made this agency so top heavy it is dumbfounding. Sgt. DN was getting the position before it was ever posted for application. The Sheriff continues the same bs the last admin did by being inconsistent. He opens some positions for application yet fills others by hiring form outside the agency(k-9 and SRO). Sheriff I know you and your minions read this so just be consistent. Either open every position for application or fill all positions behind closed doors.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Another post deleted, no need for racial or slamming comments.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    what does the title include?

raise
    added responsibility
    extra stripe?

it would be nice to have extra stripes like FHP does

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a made up position that the Sheriff created, just like he created a Captains and Majors position for DB. He has made this agency so top heavy it is dumbfounding. Sgt. DN was getting the position before it was ever posted for application. The Sheriff continues the same bs the last admin did by being inconsistent. He opens some positions for application yet fills others by hiring form outside the agency(k-9 and SRO). Sheriff I know you and your minions read this so just be consistent. Either open every position for application or fill all positions behind closed doors.

How in the world did you guess who would get it, before the announcement was made.That's right this admin continues the same stuff the old admin did. Those who applied were duped. You never had a chance, the position was filled before the announcement was ever made. I had hoped for so much more from this sheriff, but business as usual.