Pso - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pso

Unregistered

No Honor

You guys that come on here and profess to being deputies for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office have no honor, self respect or sense of brotherhood. You come here and join with civilian trash to berate, put down, make fun of and make negative comments about your agency and fellow brothers & sisters making them look bad. I worked at the PCSO (yep, PCSO not PSO) for 30 years and wasn't happy with a lot of things or people, but I never bad-mouthed the agency or fellow deputies to the public. Things are hard enough for law enforcement in today's climate and the B**ching, ungrateful, clueless public doesn't need any help from one of our own. Just food for thought from a PCSO veteran.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys that come on here and profess to being deputies for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office have no honor, self respect or sense of brotherhood. You come here and join with civilian trash to berate, put down, make fun of and make negative comments about your agency and fellow brothers & sisters making them look bad. I worked at the PCSO (yep, PCSO not PSO) for 30 years and wasn't happy with a lot of things or people, but I never bad-mouthed the agency or fellow deputies to the public. Things are hard enough for law enforcement in today's climate and the B**ching, ungrateful, clueless public doesn't need any help from one of our own. Just food for thought from a PCSO veteran.
    Thank you for your service and Good Luck dealing with your many issues of putting in 30 years and carrying that attitude around as a burden dwelling in the past. Honor self respect and sense of brotherhood? Am sorry you seem to have issues with the truth and insist on burdening yourself with your own self worth and values. The truth is the truth so if you chose to go along to get along you have my condolences. In your 30 years of law enforcement did you encounter a document called the Constitution particularly the First Amendment/ Familiar with it? Psssssst heres a secret and a law enforcement tip for you. You cant make people look bad they do that all on their own. Congratulations for apparently being part of the Great Green Deception the PSO or whatever makes you feel good calling it and keeping the unqualified, incompetent and dangerous in the dark where they can continue to run the agency into the ground. Well done

Unregistered
    Yeah. Just be a good little soldier keep your mouth shut and hope you can finish safely without being harmed by the incompetent, evil or otherwise turds. Then you can carry that burden of silence all through the rest of your life. That how it goes?

Unregistered

Pso

As a veteran of many years at the Pasco Sheriff's Office I can say there never, ever was any kind of brotherhood, loyalty, or honor. it was always, "every man for himself and screw everyone else." Btw, it is worse now than under anyone, even Lee Cannon.

Unregistered
    As a veteran of many years at the Pasco Sheriff's Office I can say there never, ever was any kind of brotherhood, loyalty, or honor. it was always, "every man for himself and screw everyone else." Btw, it is worse now than under anyone, even Lee Cannon.
    Well said brother! The truth is the truth all day long !!

Unregistered
    Thank you for your service and Good Luck dealing with your many issues of putting in 30 years and carrying that attitude around as a burden dwelling in the past. Honor self respect and sense of brotherhood? Am sorry you seem to have issues with the truth and insist on burdening yourself with your own self worth and values. The truth is the truth so if you chose to go along to get along you have my condolences. In your 30 years of law enforcement did you encounter a document called the Constitution particularly the First Amendment/ Familiar with it? Psssssst heres a secret and a law enforcement tip for you. You cant make people look bad they do that all on their own. Congratulations for apparently being part of the Great Green Deception the PSO or whatever makes you feel good calling it and keeping the unqualified, incompetent and dangerous in the dark where they can continue to run the agency into the ground. Well done
    As normal for smart-asses you totally missed what I was trying to say. I'm was talking to deputies, not the public who post on here. The point was PCSO deputies shouldn't trash fellow deputies and the agency to the public on here or out there because the public already hates us enough. I was an FOP member, a Union member and at one time part of the FOP election board trying to make changes. So, I didn't just go along and keep my mouth shut. Matter of fact it cost me my position in the department ending up transferred back to the road. So before you open your mouth and start making accusations about "Issues", "Truth" and Going along with the "Great Green Deception", you don't know shit, except how to piss and moan. Quit, leave or try to make a change from within. I don't like what has and is happening the the PCSO, but again tearing it down and fellow deputies accomplishes nothing, it only does damage.

Unregistered
    As normal for smart-asses you totally missed what I was trying to say. I'm was talking to deputies, not the public who post on here. The point was PCSO deputies shouldn't trash fellow deputies and the agency to the public on here or out there because the public already hates us enough. I was an FOP member, a Union member and at one time part of the FOP election board trying to make changes. So, I didn't just go along and keep my mouth shut. Matter of fact it cost me my position in the department ending up transferred back to the road. So before you open your mouth and start making accusations about "Issues", "Truth" and Going along with the "Great Green Deception", you don't know shit, except how to piss and moan. Quit, leave or try to make a change from within. I don't like what has and is happening the the PCSO, but again tearing it down and fellow deputies accomplishes nothing, it only does damage.
    Arent you a tad confused about what hurt the agency? You must think the public is totally stupid not to see whats going on. All anyone has to do is get victimized by one of Pascos many criminals, deal with the idiots working or supervision or better yet experience one of the famous follow up cracker jack investigations where nothing is done nor accomplished to see whats exactly going on. Geeezus get a lollypop and stop your self appointed whining.

Unregistered
    Yes, of all the things going on at this agency... talking about them on LEOaffairs is by far the worst and needs to stop immediately. LOL

Unregistered
    Yes, of all the things going on at this agency... talking about them on LEOaffairs is by far the worst and needs to stop immediately. LOL
    But not eben a wittle? LOL

Unregistered
    You're right..shame on us for being naughty and talking smack about the agency. What are they gonna do? Fire us? Write us up? Good luck with that! LMAO!! I'm sorry but we all know the truth. Pasco is the worst agency around and their reputation speaks for itself. Only those who just got out of the academy or those who don't know any better are the only ones who will work there. Oh yeah..and the ass kissers..plenty of those around! General orders mean nothing. They are meant to be broken and certain people are protected for breaking them. Lots of knee pads ordered in purchasing! Best piece of advise~ RUN far away from Pasco!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast