Pso
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pso

Unregistered

Pso

Just an outsiders perspective (From another local agency):

Your agency seems pretty immature and unprofessional with all of your Social Media Antics and your rookies on LivePD. I honestly feel bad for you guys that this is how bad the Pasco SO has become. Policing does not have to be this way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just an outsiders perspective (From another local agency):

Your agency seems pretty immature and unprofessional with all of your Social Media Antics and your rookies on LivePD. I honestly feel bad for you guys that this is how bad the Pasco SO has become. Policing does not have to be this way.
    It sure does in Pasco and its far worse than you could possibly imagine. be thankful that no one you know has ever been victimized in Pasco because it appears doubtful the clowns could catch a cold.

Unregistered
    It sure does in Pasco and its far worse than you could possibly imagine. be thankful that no one you know has ever been victimized in Pasco because it appears doubtful the clowns could catch a cold.
    When you consider the vast numbers of deputies are from Pasco County....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Unregistered
    I work for PSO and grew up in Pasco. I try my hardest to enforce the law appropriately and with intelligence and fairness...Without going into a long dissertation to bore everyone, I, quite frankly, am completely embarrassed and appalled by the "Day in the Life of" antics...it's a complete childish clown show that has absolutely no true relevance to law enforcement. All I do when I see another episode posted is shake my head and wonder why this is even associated with law enforcement, and think to myself, "I wonder what civilians, or other LEO's think of this? Am I the only one who thinks these videos are a joke?" One more topic...Live PD...although quite entertaining, I have seen much more professionalism displayed by every other agency I've watched...when they flip to Pasco, I do not get the warm, fuzzy feeling, and do not swell up with pride that PSO is "representing!"...no....what I feel is, "Man, every other agency I see on this show, for the most part, look so much sharper, and actually act like true LEO's." I'm not saying there hasn't been a couple LEO's who haven't done a half way decent job, but all in all....apples to oranges. Would I "represent" if I were to be on Live PD or "Day in the Life of" you might ask?? Yes, yes I would...Dress sharp, Act sharp, Be sharp!

Unregistered
    Dude...I don't know how much they paid you or what pills you are taking, but you are delirious ! Pasco SO is a joke ! If you are embarrassed by these posts then why do you read them ??? The truth hurts brother ! Any agency is better than Pasco. Clowns with no experience run the place. Its all a juggling act and the turn over is high. Like he said earlier, go to Orlando PD or Tampa. Save yourself and stay far from Pasco.

Unregistered
    Obviously signs of a stupidity overdose and tis unfortunate in Pasco its contagious with far too many carriers

Unregistered
    I work for PSO and grew up in Pasco. I try my hardest to enforce the law appropriately and with intelligence and fairness...Without going into a long dissertation to bore everyone, I, quite frankly, am completely embarrassed and appalled by the "Day in the Life of" antics...it's a complete childish clown show that has absolutely no true relevance to law enforcement. All I do when I see another episode posted is shake my head and wonder why this is even associated with law enforcement, and think to myself, "I wonder what civilians, or other LEO's think of this? Am I the only one who thinks these videos are a joke?" One more topic...Live PD...although quite entertaining, I have seen much more professionalism displayed by every other agency I've watched...when they flip to Pasco, I do not get the warm, fuzzy feeling, and do not swell up with pride that PSO is "representing!"...no....what I feel is, "Man, every other agency I see on this show, for the most part, look so much sharper, and actually act like true LEO's." I'm not saying there hasn't been a couple LEO's who haven't done a half way decent job, but all in all....apples to oranges. Would I "represent" if I were to be on Live PD or "Day in the Life of" you might ask?? Yes, yes I would...Dress sharp, Act sharp, Be sharp!
    You nailed it "Dress sharp, Act sharp, Be sharp!" PSCO is little more than an act a comedy of errors to mislead the taxpayers who if they knew the truth would turn the bums out. The intelligence of the Pasco voter? Now that is funny.

Unregistered
    Where do they get these people? "Dress sharp, Act sharp, Be sharp!" Yeah nice exclamation point there Skippy. The job aint about you its catching bad guys and it appears PSO is more than a little weak in that area. Sure they talk a good game but...well maybe youd just best stick to feeling good and your silly diatribes.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, Nocco is on it!

You all will have your termination letters slightly before Christmas.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, Nocco is on it!

You all will have your termination letters slightly before Christmas.
    And youre saying what exactly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast