Pso - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pso

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right..shame on us for being naughty and talking smack about the agency. What are they gonna do? Fire us? Write us up? Good luck with that! LMAO!! I'm sorry but we all know the truth. Pasco is the worst agency around and their reputation speaks for itself. Only those who just got out of the academy or those who don't know any better are the only ones who will work there. Oh yeah..and the ass kissers..plenty of those around! General orders mean nothing. They are meant to be broken and certain people are protected for breaking them. Lots of knee pads ordered in purchasing! Best piece of advise~ RUN far away from Pasco!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dey gonna hab a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg tantwum an awert all dere snitches to start swiffin

Unregistered
    I've been gone just over a year, Holy Crap Batman the Command Staff is huge, even former ZHills mayor as a future manager?? How would one go about finding the total monthly cost of all the command staff listed on the website? It has to be huge, if we get a drop in the economy and tax values drop we will not be able to afford this agency.....

Unregistered
    I've been gone just over a year, Holy Crap Batman the Command Staff is huge, even former ZHills mayor as a future manager?? How would one go about finding the total monthly cost of all the command staff listed on the website? It has to be huge, if we get a drop in the economy and tax values drop we will not be able to afford this agency.....
    Its all public record look up FSS 119 and hit up the Clerks Office with a request. But it is a joke. But every King needs fools and jesters.

Unregistered
    As a veteran of many years at the Pasco Sheriff's Office I can say there never, ever was any kind of brotherhood, loyalty, or honor. it was always, "every man for himself and screw everyone else." Btw, it is worse now than under anyone, even Lee Cannon.
    It's true. Especially in the last 10 years or so, it has been getting worse. The backstabbing, immaturity, politics, favoritism, nepotism, sexism/infidelity, etc, etc. have overwhelmed any sliver of professionalism left. But after all, this is Pasco County so it should not surprise anyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123