She's evil - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She's evil

Unregistered

The truth shall set you free

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unreal. Well like someone said on here before. Everyone is in outrage yet no one does anything to help him. There should be a line at the chiefs door. The guy is one of the most honest and dedicated cops here and he is one of the very few Sgts here that are actually good leaders. This place is amazing. Where else can someone who is a documented liar and embelisher use IA as a weapon 2,3,4 and 5 times. Hopefully the Chief will wake up.
    The truth will eventually come out, Eventually it has to, and someone will be demoted or fired.
    Remember, Documentation Documentation Documentation. Get a day book and document ALL of your on-duty stuff....

The sad part about it is that at ANY given time, the same thing could happen to ANY of us, Sgt's and below.
    But it's all good, the administration will be made to look like fools for allowing this to happen, and yet again we will be in the spotlight as the laughing stock that we are......
    Remember this, ALL the admin had to do was let HIM explain what happened, in 5 minutes of less....BAM! Done! This guy keeps records of EVERYTHING!!! you hear me, EVERYTHING!!! I think a good pay-day is coming....

Oh well, have a great day!

Unregistered
    The truth will eventually come out, Eventually it has to, and someone will be demoted or fired.
    Remember, Documentation Documentation Documentation. Get a day book and document ALL of your on-duty stuff....

The sad part about it is that at ANY given time, the same thing could happen to ANY of us, Sgt's and below.
    But it's all good, the administration will be made to look like fools for allowing this to happen, and yet again we will be in the spotlight as the laughing stock that we are......
    Remember this, ALL the admin had to do was let HIM explain what happened, in 5 minutes of less....BAM! Done! This guy keeps records of EVERYTHING!!! you hear me, EVERYTHING!!! I think a good pay-day is coming....

Oh well, have a great day!
    Agree 100%

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Mod 1 no names were mentioned, you can only assume that we were talking about one person because of her evilness. The accusations were not false, that person has gone to bed and has been committing adultery for a while. Not just one married man , but several. She has constantly violated policies and has constantly lied to everyone in this Department. But Mod 1, you know that because your frienship with her and your defensive actions are more than enough evidence that the truth hurts. Good luck with your conscience Mod1.
    You don't have to mention names for it to be a violation. Enough information was mentioned to make it known who was being talked about. It was easy for me to figure it out from the information posted and a quick trip to your department's web site.

For your info, I don't know anyone in your department. The last time I was in the Miami area was in the 1990s. I really don't know anyone in that area anymore. My conscience is clear.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    You don't have to mention names for it to be a violation. Enough information was mentioned to make it known who was being talked about. It was easy for me to figure it out from the information posted and a quick trip to your department's web site.

For your info, I don't know anyone in your department. The last time I was in the Miami area was in the 1990s. I really don't know anyone in that area anymore. My conscience is clear.

Mod 1
    You are good Mod1, you can tell that there's an investigation by reading the website amd don't even live here. Can you give menthe lottery tickets if you read the Herald?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    You are good Mod1, you can tell that there's an investigation by reading the website amd don't even live here. Can you give menthe lottery tickets if you read the Herald?
    Read my post again. I didn't say I knew there was an investigation. I said that I was able to tell who the posts were about by reading them and the department websites. The posts that I am talking about are the sexual allegation posts.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Anyone who knows him knows he will be good. Someone said it best before, that guy documents everything. All we can hope for is that the failure of leadership ends soon and things get corrected. And like someone said before, she will either be fired or demoted when all this is over. I'm sorry that he is being targeted and has to go through this.

Unregistered

Miami Gardens, a lawless city with two unqualified officials leading the police dept.

It has happened again. Another senseless killing of a citizen- this time a 20 year veteran librarian. Crime in this city is out of control and meanwhile our police department is headed by two individuals who lack the most minimal investigative experience to make a dent on violent crime. Our Chief and her Assistant rose through the ranks at MDPD and were “assigned” to investigative units where they coasted without ever doing the work or understanding the craft. They are here now, with no plan to execute or any idea where to go next. It is high time this city hires qualified individuals not political appointees with little experience or substance.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...671.html?amp=y

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Unregistered
    It has happened again. Another senseless killing of a citizen- this time a 20 year veteran librarian. Crime in this city is out of control and meanwhile our police department is headed by two individuals who lack the most minimal investigative experience to make a dent on violent crime. Our Chief and her Assistant rose through the ranks at MDPD and were “assigned” to investigative units where they coasted without ever doing the work or understanding the craft. They are here now, with no plan to execute or any idea where to go next. It is high time this city hires qualified individuals not political appointees with little experience or substance.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...671.html?amp=y
    And no one keeping in check. Wake up PBA.

Unregistered

Happy New Year

Happy New Year evil o e, I hooe that you can sleep at night.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast