She's evil
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She's evil

Unregistered

She's evil

The truth hurts......the previous post was taken off. Ummmm I wonder why?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell you why. I deleted the thread because it violated the Terms of Use and it was brought to my attention.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Lol....politics has reach LEO AFFAIRS

Unregistered
    It still doesn’t change the fact that she ain’t sh.t

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I can tell you why. I deleted the thread because it violated the Terms of Use and it was brought to my attention.

Mod 1
    What exact term did it violate?

Unregistered
    Unreal. Well like someone said on here before. Everyone is in outrage yet no one does anything to help him. There should be a line at the chiefs door. The guy is one of the most honest and dedicated cops here and he is one of the very few Sgts here that are actually good leaders. This place is amazing. Where else can someone who is a documented liar and embelisher use IA as a weapon 2,3,4 and 5 times. Hopefully the Chief will wake up.

Unregistered
    Maybe this one:

Active criminal and/or internal affairs investigations will generally not be discussed in the forums unless they have already been exposed in the media. If an investigation is being covered in the media and is a topic of conversation in the forums, it will be regulated to a single topic (string) under the appropriate forum unless determined otherwise by a staff level moderator or higher. Notwithstanding, postings related to ongoing investigations will not suggest or recommend forms of punishment or discipline to affected LEOs so as not to unduly influence the outcome.
    Person(s) and/or users posting and/or submitting any User Submitted Content assume sole and complete responsibility for such content, and such persons and/or users represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights to the content, that the content is accurate, that the use of that content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that you indemnify Bright Mountain® for any claims resulting for the content that has been posted or submitted. We retain the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any content or activity, including but not limited to User Submitted Content.

Unregistered
    Its amazing how the leadership in this agency allows people to be wrongfully targeted. Sad.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    This is one of the Terms of Use sections that it violated.

Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    This is one of the Terms of Use sections that it violated.

Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.

Mod 1
    Mod 1 no names were mentioned, you can only assume that we were talking about one person because of her evilness. The accusations were not false, that person has gone to bed and has been committing adultery for a while. Not just one married man , but several. She has constantly violated policies and has constantly lied to everyone in this Department. But Mod 1, you know that because your frienship with her and your defensive actions are more than enough evidence that the truth hurts. Good luck with your conscience Mod1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast