Williams Vs Marceno heading to Jerry Springer

Unregistered

Williams Vs Marceno heading to Jerry Springer

The Sheriff of Lee County file a motion to refused to take a paternity test. On the grounds it's not his baby. This none of business except for he is Sheriff of Lee County. So to keep his 164 k year pay he denied this is his kid and refused to take a paternity test. So now the sheriff of Lee county heads to court for a hearing.

I just would have told her, I love you and waited to the baby was born.

No instead the sheriff makes every attempt to vilify the mother of his baby to gave abortion.

Don't forget the sheriff trolled her on the internet and lured her to 10-19 to help her with a criminal complaint.

This story was on every news outlet

We fire deputies for much less deputy unbecoming.

This one embarrassing issue will continue and remember the real issue is that he used his position as sheriff to lure Williams to 10-19 to help her in a criminal case and then used her for sex.

Unregistered
    You mean she was paid to target him! The truth is slowly coming out, wow. She won’t be getting millions out of him, maybe some baby diapers.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2953516]You mean she was paid to target him! The truth is slowly coming out, wow. She won’t be getting millions out of him, maybe some baby diapers.[/QUOT

He targeted her you Dipshit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean she was paid to target him! The truth is slowly coming out, wow. She won’t be getting millions out of him, maybe some baby diapers.
    He perved on her and got ignored. He got her face to face by promising to help with her ECU case. She trusted him. He used her and threatened her when she wouldn't kill his kid. POS

Unregistered

It all about using his authority

Very simple to me. I have had two friends fired for having sex with victims/ suspects. It is morally and inexplicable wrong. We have a detective on Admin Leave for a issue containing much worst allegations, similar in the nature. The allegations are that he used his badge to get this women and many others possible is enough for me to decided his fate.

Carmine has a created a pattern that will always be self destructive.

Unregistered
    Someone was targeted alright. Now they can pay her more money to tell the truth. Based on prior stories, he who pays her the most wins. Except the attorneys

Unregistered
    Someone was targeted alright. Now they can pay her more money to tell the truth. Based on prior stories, he who pays her the most wins. Except the attorneys

How dense are you? Her facebook log has been provided. He contacted and pursued her. Promised to help with ECU so he could f*ck her

Unregistered
    The Sheriff of Lee County file a motion to refused to take a paternity test. On the grounds it's not his baby. This none of business except for he is Sheriff of Lee County. So to keep his 164 k year pay he denied this is his kid and refused to take a paternity test. So now the sheriff of Lee county heads to court for a hearing.

I just would have told her, I love you and waited to the baby was born.

No instead the sheriff makes every attempt to vilify the mother of his baby to gave abortion.

Don't forget the sheriff trolled her on the internet and lured her to 10-19 to help her with a criminal complaint.

This story was on every news outlet

We fire deputies for much less deputy unbecoming.

This one embarrassing issue will continue and remember the real issue is that he used his position as sheriff to lure Williams to 10-19 to help her in a criminal case and then used her for sex.

^^^^^Seriously?