Giggles - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giggles

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would have to know Kung fu to be able to get that whale into position. Not an easy task and not a sight I want to imagine.
    ***** you up you couldnt make it in to CID in so little time doesn't it. go ahead and make the pathetic lame stupid half ass comments you losers always do, no matter what the best and better than you will ever be have the positions they deserve and you have yours only because of mercy. be thankful you have a job scumbag

Unregistered
    We all have jobs no thanks to either Sheriff Puss or Mumbles McGraw

We work here and you both are too stupid to figure out who we are!

Despite your wonderful dumbass supervisors!

We will always work here and nothing will ever stop us!

Dipshits

Unregistered
    ***** you up you couldnt make it in to CID in so little time doesn't it. go ahead and make the pathetic lame stupid half ass comments you losers always do, no matter what the best and better than you will ever be have the positions they deserve and you have yours only because of mercy. be thankful you have a job scumbag
    Wasnt talking about her stellar/best/better detective work. Was talking about her other work.

Unregistered
    Wasnt talking about her stellar/best/better detective work. Was talking about her other work.
    Really, what else is there then?

Unregistered
    Giggle. Giggle. Whole lotta jiggle

Unregistered
    Y’all be nice to Matilda the Hun

Unregistered

funny how quiet people are face to face

Y’all be nice to Matilda the Hun
    aww whats wrong cant make into CID or actually got fired probably and mad you cant get on anywhere. I laugh at you losers while mine, hers, and everyone else highest 3 keeps getting better try not to look to hard at the nylon rope section in supply store just admit you dont have a life and yours is useless I spend more on my vacation than you make in months loser

Unregistered
    Settle down Giggles. I think you got your whale spout clogged up for no reason.

Unregistered
    sounds like she’s having another STD flare up. cool down and rub some cream on it Matilda

Unregistered
    aww whats wrong cant make into CID or actually got fired probably and mad you cant get on anywhere. I laugh at you losers while mine, hers, and everyone else highest 3 keeps getting better try not to look to hard at the nylon rope section in supply store just admit you dont have a life and yours is useless I spend more on my vacation than you make in months loser
    Performing at Sea World does not qualify as a vacation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast