Read between the lines - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When did this become a forum for just bashing everyone? Why all the hatred and Gowan reported on himself. He did the right thing but apparently you wouldn’t know what that is like. Didn’t Pat Thoman move to Tennessee?
    No Michelle, Pat is still here... He isnt the mole you and Gant suspect. Happy hunting to you and Andy. Gowan did the right thing? Elaborate please. I see it differently. I see it as a scripted act. PLANNED. Why else would he involve you on his day off? He already reported to his supervisor, right? So you are stating that Gowan was bothered by not getting written up by Lt. Day and looked for someone willing to report him? Not feeling your defense there Lt Newman, highlighted by Gowans lack of punishment... Are you stating that criminals who are sorry for committing crimes should get a pass? No harm, no foul. Please explain how the Sgt who broke laws is the only to walk? Did you self report in 2001? Why NO, you didnt did you? Had the law applied to you on that day, you'd be a criminal and not working for the prestigious agency employing you today. You were promoted to Sgt just months later, weren't you? When you were promoted to Sgt (during my complaint) did you stand up and say that another deputy would be more deserving of promotion. Maybe a deputy who doesn't choke suspects? I call myself a suspect because at the time of the choking you did (to me) you thought I was a suspect, correct? Then your supervisor shows up, takes me out of handcuffs and explains the mistake, remember? The mistake was that you responded to a DV which occurred in a garage, correct. A garage my home did not have. Did you stand up and demand your handcuffs and free ride? That is battery, you are aware. You going to say it never happened? Please do, my founded complaint and my x-wife witnessed... She remembers too. What I find odd is that the founded complaint states that deputy Rossi was also present, and he was not. I would watch who you try to bring into this. Patrick Thoman only answered questions for me involving my missing minor daughter when your boss didn't. It bothers me that you do what you do to Volusia County Sheriff's Office and the image. Ask yourself this: Did you earn your position at VCSO? When I say earn, I specifically mean through hard proactive work, not sleeping your way to the top. The truth hurts, doesn't it? I am not the only person to share these feelings of you Michelle. I dont bash anyone, I call it like it is. Call me a liar Michelle Newman, I dare you. If there was any doubt, this is Alvin Mortimer

Unregistered
    No Michelle, Pat is still here... He isnt the mole you and Gant suspect. Happy hunting to you and Andy. Gowan did the right thing? Elaborate please. I see it differently. I see it as a scripted act. PLANNED. Why else would he involve you on his day off? He already reported to his supervisor, right? So you are stating that Gowan was bothered by not getting written up by Lt. Day and looked for someone willing to report him? Not feeling your defense there Lt Newman, highlighted by Gowans lack of punishment... Are you stating that criminals who are sorry for committing crimes should get a pass? No harm, no foul. Please explain how the Sgt who broke laws is the only to walk? Did you self report in 2001? Why NO, you didnt did you? Had the law applied to you on that day, you'd be a criminal and not working for the prestigious agency employing you today. You were promoted to Sgt just months later, weren't you? When you were promoted to Sgt (during my complaint) did you stand up and say that another deputy would be more deserving of promotion. Maybe a deputy who doesn't choke suspects? I call myself a suspect because at the time of the choking you did (to me) you thought I was a suspect, correct? Then your supervisor shows up, takes me out of handcuffs and explains the mistake, remember? The mistake was that you responded to a DV which occurred in a garage, correct. A garage my home did not have. Did you stand up and demand your handcuffs and free ride? That is battery, you are aware. You going to say it never happened? Please do, my founded complaint and my x-wife witnessed... She remembers too. What I find odd is that the founded complaint states that deputy Rossi was also present, and he was not. I would watch who you try to bring into this. Patrick Thoman only answered questions for me involving my missing minor daughter when your boss didn't. It bothers me that you do what you do to Volusia County Sheriff's Office and the image. Ask yourself this: Did you earn your position at VCSO? When I say earn, I specifically mean through hard proactive work, not sleeping your way to the top. The truth hurts, doesn't it? I am not the only person to share these feelings of you Michelle. I dont bash anyone, I call it like it is. Call me a liar Michelle Newman, I dare you. If there was any doubt, this is Alvin Mortimer
    Here we go. Get ready for the three standard responses....Alvin and Henry are crazy, Ben made mistakes too and it is Fake News. People with a backbone and courage are folks Chitwood hates. Look at the recent addition to the Chitwood club...Eddie Hart. Hopefully deputies see what is going on and get out before they are hung out to dry.

Unregistered
    Here we go. Get ready for the three standard responses....Alvin and Henry are crazy, Ben made mistakes too and it is Fake News. People with a backbone and courage are folks Chitwood hates. Look at the recent addition to the Chitwood club...Eddie Hart. Hopefully deputies see what is going on and get out before they are hung out to dry.
    Can I suggest, I have never said I am not willing to take a voluntary psych exam/evaluation. I have nothing to hide, plenty of facts to back my claims/concerns. Of course, the Sheriffs office would fund, and be done by an unbiased professional... What do you say Mikey? What I failed to realise in the beginning was my reach. 1st I was discredited for being a miscreant. Then I was declared unstable by the group of certified psychologists on this page. But I persisted and persisted... I warned the council of the embarrassments to come. I go to work now and get asked "are you the Alvin"? I am very good at communicating, and will continue to be. A book may be in the works too. Who knows, but I know this... You will all take me very seriously from this point forward. My ride is almost over and I'm filing very soon... As everyone knows, my lawyer will not allow me to continue with my actions and posts. I will be off the radar very soon to allow a professional to take the reins. But, I will be back 6 months later, better, stronger, wealthier, and taken a hell of alot more seriously.

Unregistered
    Can I suggest, I have never said I am not willing to take a voluntary psych exam/evaluation. I have nothing to hide, plenty of facts to back my claims/concerns. Of course, the Sheriffs office would fund, and be done by an unbiased professional... What do you say Mikey? What I failed to realise in the beginning was my reach. 1st I was discredited for being a miscreant. Then I was declared unstable by the group of certified psychologists on this page. But I persisted and persisted... I warned the council of the embarrassments to come. I go to work now and get asked "are you the Alvin"? I am very good at communicating, and will continue to be. A book may be in the works too. Who knows, but I know this... You will all take me very seriously from this point forward. My ride is almost over and I'm filing very soon... As everyone knows, my lawyer will not allow me to continue with my actions and posts. I will be off the radar very soon to allow a professional to take the reins. But, I will be back 6 months later, better, stronger, wealthier, and taken a hell of alot more seriously.
    Why so quiet now? Seems his last comment ended the argument. I believe him over the SO anyday! Atleast he faces the criticism directed at him, cant say the same for the Lt who allegedly violated his rights and the law. If you did what Michelle Newman did, you'd be in jail. So I say to listen to the unstable guy, atleast he faces the allegations and answers correctly. If an arrest but not conviction discredits him, what does it say about a cop never being arrested for battery, burglary and harrassment? How many deputies were there 11-28-01? I heard 8, and a supervisor... Why are they not coming to Lt. Newmans defense? Why is Alvin the criminal? He had his day in court and won... Newman avoided the process altogether, so who is the criminal? Certainly not Alvin. The point is that this guy calls out ranking members with facts and they cannot do anything because He is telling the truth!

Unregistered
    Proceed please 🙏

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123