Out with old and in with the new - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it over? Could it be that this is exactly what the Chief wants? Bobby and Kevin gone? How else could she come back like nothing happened and him too walk away without a scratch I think this is exactly what the fourth floor wants.
    Do find yourself confused when you watch the Game of Thrones?

Unregistered
    If you are giving DAn or the 4th floor credit for any of this you are sadly mistaken. The last thing dear old DAn wants is PO up in his office putting up a good argument for anyone and showing him how much of an idiot chief, attorney, and law enforcement professional he really is and has been since June 14, 2014.

Unregistered
    If you are giving DAn or the 4th floor credit for any of this you are sadly mistaken. The last thing dear old DAn wants is PO up in his office putting up a good argument for anyone and showing him how much of an idiot chief, attorney, and law enforcement professional he really is and has been since June 14, 2014.
    The mole in the FOP (he likes honey) called Ricky and Dan before the meeting was over.

Unregistered
    PO and his worse half are a joke.
    Corrupt and inexperienced. What a sh*tshow. This department is an embarrassment. And gee I wonder how she got her job back. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    LMAO....OK Paul. You can stop writing all these posts to let people think that you are what this agency needs and wants. You didn't get screwed by anyone. You ****ed up and paid the piper until you could pull something from your ass that had the chief running scared. I'm not going to mention what that was here and open a can of worms. Bottom line is you have zero experience, the absolute wrong personality and would be horrible in the President's seat. Your secind half was lucky to have gotten her position back after being rightfully fired. Be happy with that and ride off into the sunset.
    Open up that can. Both of them have shown horrible work ethics and conduct. He prides himself on transparency so much, let's see how transparent he can be. What's good for the goose.

Unregistered
    Paul has my vote too. So does Ray. Time to shake up the FOP.

Can’t wait to see Oates telling the Commission about it.

#kevinissoftpapo

Unregistered
    When we get screwed on the contract because you guys are more concerned about watching a good fight you all will regret not have continuity and consistency within the union leadership. You guys are finally going to see what management rights is about. This is not a time for inexperience at the top. Come back in six months and tell me how it worked out for you.
    inexperienced and corrupt, and not out for your best interests if PO is your best option

Unregistered
    Actually I have seen a few. Like the “Don’t make Torres the scapegoat”.

Time to use our dues for other things than trips to Las Vegas.

Paul is EXACTLY what we need right now. He will address the disproportionate punishment that has been going on for the last 4 years.
    If you like nepotism and shady sh*t knock yourself out

Unregistered
    Latinos have been screwed for the last 4 years and the FOP hasn’t done crap.

Another vote for Pablo.

Unregistered
    Latinos have been screwed for the last 4 years and the FOP hasn’t done crap.

Another vote for Pablo.
    Been screwing up for 4 years *
    Own it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast