Out with old and in with the new - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When we get screwed on the contract because you guys are more concerned about watching a good fight you all will regret not have continuity and consistency within the union leadership. You guys are finally going to see what management rights is about. This is not a time for inexperience at the top. Come back in six months and tell me how it worked out for you.
    Gimme a break. There is a negotiation committee not a person and let’s just say I’d take my chances with PO negotiating any day of the week than the “negotiators” on the last 3 contracts.

Unregistered
    When we get screwed on the contract because you guys are more concerned about watching a good fight you all will regret not have continuity and consistency within the union leadership. You guys are finally going to see what management rights is about. This is not a time for inexperience at the top. Come back in six months and tell me how it worked out for you.
    Kevin defends the Administration more than the R & F. Always working out backdoor deals with Ricky. Paul is not the entire negotiation team so please stop with the dooms day BS.

It is time to shake up the FOP. We need a Fighter not a mediator.

Unregistered
    Next are a new Chief and DC.

#HOAsforwayne

Unregistered
    Kevin defends the Administration more than the R & F. Always working out backdoor deals with Ricky. Paul is not the entire negotiation team so please stop with the dooms day BS.

It is time to shake up the FOP. We need a Fighter not a mediator.
    Your ignorance is evident. How many “fights” have you ever actually seen? It’s all about mediating and negotiating.

Been here a while
    KM has always been arrogant.

Let's not forget how many years ago he was part of that midnight crew with Sgt. Masters and treated every Officer who was not part of that click like dirt. Only spoke to you if he had to.

He will not look out for our best interests. He's been part of that let's take a trip on our dime crew for many years.

It is only now that he cares to look at you and speak a word to you. Because he wants your vote.

Yes, it is time for a change at our fop.

Unregistered
    Your ignorance is evident. How many “fights” have you ever actually seen? It’s all about mediating and negotiating.
    Actually I have seen a few. Like the “Don’t make Torres the scapegoat”.

Time to use our dues for other things than trips to Las Vegas.

Paul is EXACTLY what we need right now. He will address the disproportionate punishment that has been going on for the last 4 years.

Unregistered
    The party is over for the Chief and his assistant. They are not reeling in Paul like they did Bobby and Kevin.

Unregistered
    This is an insult to all of us who are on the negotiation team.

Unregistered
    Gimme a break. There is a negotiation committee not a person and let’s just say I’d take my chances with PO negotiating any day of the week than the “negotiators” on the last 3 contracts.
    So is this.

Unregistered
    The party is over for the Chief and his assistant. They are not reeling in Paul like they did Bobby and Kevin.
    Is it over? Could it be that this is exactly what the Chief wants? Bobby and Kevin gone? How else could she come back like nothing happened and him too walk away without a scratch I think this is exactly what the fourth floor wants.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast