The Chain at the place that police the police

Unregistered

The Chain at the place that police the police

#1 Agg 32
    # 2 Racist
    # 3 10 years on the job

Yet another example that the Chief has no clue on his own Agencies history.

Unregistered
    Because this is not “his agency”. Never was, never will be. He hasn’t let go of NYPD and has just begun to embrace Aurora because it brought him prominence. He doesn’t care about putting the right people in the right places, he wants the right yes men.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #1 Agg 32
    # 2 Racist
    # 3 10 years on the job

Yet another example that the Chief has no clue on his own Agencies history.
    I remember that Memorial Day very well. Happened on the 1st floor. Bobby Lawrence was called the N word.

Yet another example of how out of touch Dan is. But there’s more.

I remember during a prostitution sting when Elio Oliva had a gun pointed at his face. But there’s more.

I remember when a stabbing victim was told to go home by a certain sergeant (officer then) working a 59 and later units were dispatched to Ryder for the same victim.

Bo Knew. Dan don’t know crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember that Memorial Day very well. Happened on the 1st floor. Bobby Lawrence was called the N word.

Yet another example of how out of touch Dan is. But there’s more.

I remember during a prostitution sting when Elio Oliva had a gun pointed at his face. But there’s more.

I remember when a stabbing victim was told to go home by a certain sergeant (officer then) working a 59 and later units were dispatched to Ryder for the same victim.

Bo Knew. Dan don’t know crap.
    What has the Union dome to address this? How about going to the media and letting them know about this would be a start. But nooooooooo. They have better thing to do like traveling on our dime.