Carmine is speaking to the women of Republican Club in Cape Coral

Unregistered

Carmine is speaking to the women of Republican Club in Cape Coral

Watch your grand mother's and aunts. Ther perv is going to be speaking to a group of older women on November 15 in the Cape Coral at the Republican Women's Club

I invited Deanna and hope she is going to show up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch your grand mother's and aunts. Ther perv is going to be speaking to a group of older women on November 15 in the Cape Coral at the Republican Women's Club

I was going to invite your wife and sister and mother but they were all going with CM already troll

Unregistered
    I was going to invite your wife and sister and mother but they were all going with CM already troll
    True that because I'm Banging your Wife and Mother in a Three some !!!!!! Man your Mother gives Great Head ...

Unregistered
    True that because I'm Banging your Wife and Mother in a Three some !!!!!! Man your Mother gives Great Head ...
    Nice, then that means your the one she calls pencil **** haha moron

Unregistered

The perv loves grandmothers

Unregistered

Sheriff should only be permitted around short little old ladies he get pregnant. Maybe if he feels tall he'll act like a man

Unregistered
    Sheriff should only be permitted around short little old ladies he get pregnant. Maybe if he feels tall he'll act like a man
    Well tough guy he you are on a trash site bad mouthing him, while hiding behind your keyboard B I t c h

Unregistered
    Well tough guy he you are on a trash site bad mouthing him, while hiding behind your keyboard B I t c h
    Better than a midget who uses his position to coerce women into sex.