FOP Nominations For Union President tonight! 630 fop hall

Unregistered

FOP Nominations For Union President tonight! 630 fop hall

The nominations will be made tonight at the FOP meeting. Only people with the required numbers of union meetings within the year will be allowed to run. Why do you think they control the meetings voting logs! Especially for black officers 👮🏿*♀️

That’s one example of the voting suppression they used to discourage people from running and aside from that they also used intimidation and bullying.

Voting for the Reyes brother.
    Good luck get ready for the personnel attacks.

Unregistered
    if you are letting yourself get bullied then you are a ***** and you shouldn't have a uniform , how can that sissy flop board intimidate you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you are letting yourself get bullied then you are a ***** and you shouldn't have a uniform , how can that sissy flop board intimidate you.
    I guess you have no idea how things work around here. It’s all a control scam. Blacks are discriminated all the time and if you dare say something! Your done

Unregistered
    What happened at the meeting today

Unregistered
    I guess you have no idea how things work around here. It’s all a control scam. Blacks are discriminated all the time and if you dare say something! Your done
    WHAT? Are new maybe? Blacks, get promotions handed to them. Blacks, all they has to say, is your discriminating against me because of my race. The most discriminated race in the department or any city position is WHITE. Not Cuban white but any other race deemed white.

Unregistered
    What happened at the meeting today
    The Lube was cheered on. he danced on one of the tables under Scarola Tased him. It got very chaotic when he challenged Bill to the sauna with J&J baby oil with iodine.

Unregistered
    Don’t let the FLOP try to confuse you. This is just a tactic the FLOP is using to throw you off. Nominations are mext week 11/21/18.

Unregistered
    where's the law suit money all this big talk now what

Unregistered
    So who has the boxes with the scam votes