Officer York

Thread: Officer York

Unregistered

Officer York

This officer was ruined and his family suffered so much. Why you ask? well let us start with a totally FUBAR investigation which if it had been conducted correctly would have exonerated him from the start. A sex crimes detective investigated and later admits she has no formal training how to conduct such investigations WTF!!!!!. Assistant Chief Mary O'conner gave faulty information at the outset. She informed detectives that the officer never called out the traffic stop. This was not correct. He in fact called out twice via radio and violated no SOP or MOR relating to the way the stop was conducted.

Now I hope and pray he gets all back pay and is reinstated immediately. I know the city has an immunity cap of 100,000. That cap does not prohibit this officer (victim) from suing individuals who are in my opinion culpable of civil liability. If it were me I would sue, sue sue then sue some more. This is typical TPD incompetence from the 10th. What a disgrace. PS Detective Mike K was a great investigator and should have never been pulled off this case but he was. Another disgrace!!

Unregistered

York the Pork

Guilty AF, Yorky Porky make me a 3 piece of friend chicken, loser!