Officer John Song
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Officer John Song

I recall a similar incident and the other officers didn’t get charged with vehicular homicide

Unregistered
    What happened?

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when you have rookies as FTO’s. Smfh rookies training rookies equals disaster

Unregistered
    Smh why would you even start this thread? Pointless. Song is not only a good officer but a genuinely good person.

Unregistered

Don’t talk shit

Before this even gets out of hand... song is not only an amazing person but twice that as a cop. He’s an amazing father, husband and friend. Keep your comments to yourselves and mind your ****ing business

Unregistered
    Unreal that someone would even start this thread! Song is an amazing Officer and that of a person. He’s a friend and an amazing father. This isn’t something that anyone would want to go through. People are so lame for threads like these. Grow the F**k up!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before this even gets out of hand... song is not only an amazing person but twice that as a cop. He’s an amazing father, husband and friend. Keep your comments to yourselves and mind your ****ing business
    Ok, I'm sure he's an amazing human being. But it's amazing he was traveling at 80 mph with headlights
    off in service (according to THU as reported by media). What's up with that? QSK??

Unregistered
    This happened in inteacoastal district a few years ago. I wanna say these officers were over in the Northside district. Almost same exact scenario except it wasn’t an Fto situation, 2 man unit. The driver was placed on the desk and had his car taken away. They cleaned it up saying the deceased was high on drugs, etc. John, dig that up. I believe that his can help your case.

Unregistered
    I see his gang is defending him for what he did. First and foremost, this is all over the news in Miami, and most likely all over the U.S. by now, get used to watching and reading about it. Do not blame the poster for this. This is leoaffairs and when you do wrong you will be plastered here like it or not. Killing an innocent driver because god knows what you were on, either drunk, high on drugs, sleepy or just acting stupid behind the wheel, you should pay for what you did. This is not the Mexico Policia Nacional where we cover our own corruption. When you do wrong, it is not the regular joe opinion or the media it is the prosecutors who brought this case forward. Behave like an adult, police work is not for kids. He might be an amazing man, I am not saying he is not, but as much of an amazing he is to his friends, country and family doesn't erase the fact that he killed an innocent person. GROW THE FUK UP!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see his gang is defending him for what he did. First and foremost, this is all over the news in Miami, and most likely all over the U.S. by now, get used to watching and reading about it. Do not blame the poster for this. This is leoaffairs and when you do wrong you will be plastered here like it or not. Killing an innocent driver because god knows what you were on, either drunk, high on drugs, sleepy or just acting stupid behind the wheel, you should pay for what you did. This is not the Mexico Policia Nacional where we cover our own corruption. When you do wrong, it is not the regular joe opinion or the media it is the prosecutors who brought this case forward. Behave like an adult, police work is not for kids. He might be an amazing man, I am not saying he is not, but as much of an amazing he is to his friends, country and family doesn't erase the fact that he killed an innocent person. GROW THE FUK UP!!!
    Do you want a cookie? lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast