Officer John Song - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered

Not the person you think

Just Incase he ever checks this out I want John to know it’s not the person he thinks... it’s a person who knows the person he ****ed over... At least I’m not a douche that backs my friends over raw truth and co workers... wait a second...

You know what? He does make a good cop. Put him back on the streets he deserves it... he’s more loyal to a “friend” or “badge” than he’ll ever be to someone who’s in dire need of help. Someone he’s sworn to protect. He’s the shinning definition of “good cops” you know the ones who keep their mouth shut when one of them are in trouble. It’s ****ing pathetic.

Unregistered

?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, I feel terrible for the family that lost their love one and there’s no bring that family member back. But you sit behind your keyboard or your cell phone and call someone stupid for a mistake, which was 100% Unintentional. Well let me tell you something. We are all human beings, which means we make mistakes sometimes big sometimes small There’s no getting around that. I’m pretty sure you have ran a stop sign or red light before, if you haven’t trust me one day you will. I just hope to God you don’t receive the same fate. I believe in karma be careful of the things you say!
    The day I do and the day I kill someone my ass will be going to jail....

Unregistered
    Just Incase he ever checks this out I want John to know it’s not the person he thinks... it’s a person who knows the person he ****ed over... At least I’m not a douche that backs my friends over raw truth and co workers... wait a second...

You know what? He does make a good cop. Put him back on the streets he deserves it... he’s more loyal to a “friend” or “badge” than he’ll ever be to someone who’s in dire need of help. Someone he’s sworn to protect. He’s the shinning definition of “good cops” you know the ones who keep their mouth shut when one of them are in trouble. It’s ****ing pathetic.
    A friend betrayed is the worst huh

Unregistered
    This mother ****er is a piece of shit. He cost a good man his job over petty bullshit and doesn’t have the balls to speak the truth. A man with a wife and a home he has to maintain.....
    I hope he never wears that badge again...... he’s a disgusting man who doesn’t give a **** about anyone but himself, he’s two faced. Hes more dangerous as a cop than a contractor.

He doesn’t even have remorse for that soul he took. I hope god has mercy on his when he pass after a long and healthy life...
    What he do now?

Unregistered
    What he do now?
    Nothing. Nothing to me at least just one of my best friends.

Unregistered
    Show me on the doll where he hurt you

Unregistered
    So why is he ROD?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567