Open letter from your Police

Unregistered

Open letter from your Police

Open letter to the newly appointed North Bay Village commission.

We the majority of the Police Officers that represent your City do not want Carlos Noriega back as Police Chief. We are the Police Officers (AT LEAST THE 80%) that were mistreated and undermined during Noriega’s tenure as Police Chief. Thank you.

Unregistered

I call BS

Let’s take a vote! I count 4 not in favor and 21 in favor of bringing Carlos back. Let’s get all of the PD and do a secret ballot! What do you say?
    Your just one turd acting like he represents the 80% ! Put up or shut up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s take a vote! I count 4 not in favor and 21 in favor of bringing Carlos back. Let’s get all of the PD and do a secret ballot! What do you say?
    Your just one turd acting like he represents the 80% ! Put up or shut up!
    So today Noriega was in depositions with some witnesses when the city attorney walks in to do his job with the league lawyers and what happened? Well let’s just say Nipples got scared of the BBC! Pucker factor way higher than ever, he trembled and sweated, then the urine smell came. Poor Nipples suing for whistle blowers instead of PTSD from a BBC. No one except Pete and DB wants Nipples back at all.

Unregistered

Better be on point

Are you guys scared!!!!!!!!. I think you should when sam comes back free IA’s for a lot of people and then finally good bye.

Unregistered

An Open Letter to The Cops

Boo hoo hoo hoo. Cry wine complain. Noriega is not coming back and Velken is looking for another job. Brian is the perfect fit for us because he doesn’t F with people. Red Dragon is chilling and not dropping paper on anyone because it’s not needed. Jimmy will always be Jimmy and Amy will always get away with everything. Just come to work and do your jobs. Oh and if the FOP STAYS WE WILL GET BUTT RAPED IN BARGAINING.