Former Corrections Officer Now Serves Community One Scoop At A Time

Unregistered

Former Corrections Officer Now Serves Community One Scoop At A Time

http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/new...coop-at-a-time

The job stress is real even though most deputies do not realize it. Some deputies have a shorter work life than others and have to leave when the jail stress affects physical and mental health, and family life.

Unregistered
    What a pathetic bunch we have become. No positive comments about a guy who was damaged by the job stress and had to leave, but plenty of comments on those who boned another member's wife, accidentally shot somebody, didn't do their job due to laziness, was a corrupt political promotion or lied to cover up some misdeeds.

Unregistered
    he's a good dude...don't know why anyone would have anything negative to say about him.

you can't deny that law enforcement does take a toll on you...and sometimes people need to walk away...i think all BS on this site aside, we should support each other for positive changes.

some people go out worse than he does...i have a buddy that shot himself after work...not a good thing at all.

anyway good for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he's a good dude...don't know why anyone would have anything negative to say about him.

you can't deny that law enforcement does take a toll on you...and sometimes people need to walk away...i think all BS on this site aside, we should support each other for positive changes.

some people go out worse than he does...i have a buddy that shot himself after work...not a good thing at all.

anyway good for him.
    “Law enforcement?”