VCSO employee separation stats don't look good for Chitwood - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw a report that indicated 40 percent of the voters voted for Amendment 10 due to their desire of wanting to have a veterans office and a terrorism office. So the benefits of "bundling" the amendment worked out in the favor of the worlds worst sheriff.....chitwood.
    The amendment placed on the ballot in 1968 creating the charter system was bundled with more than ten amendments. Take to good with the bad.

Unregistered
    You clowns better hope some one with a lot of name recognition steps up to run against him, because if you don't he will be the sheriff in 2021.
    He does not need to run again. He already destroyed an elite agency in under two years. What else can he possibly do to the VCSO?

Unregistered
    I saw a report that indicated 40 percent of the voters voted for Amendment 10 due to their desire of wanting to have a veterans office and a terrorism office. So the benefits of "bundling" the amendment worked out in the favor of the worlds worst sheriff.....chitwood.
    Yep. They bookended the real issue with unrelated bull.
    Prior to Election Day, I got a text message claiming to be from Chitwood. It said something to the effect of vote yes on 10 to support veterans then it had a link to a YouTube video of a female soldier with her family. Shows you what a dishonest sheister he is.

Unregistered
    You clowns better hope some one with a lot of name recognition steps up to run against him, because if you don't he will be the sheriff in 2021.
    Dont you worry Maverick... It's happening just too soon to announce right now. Expect a challenger to emerge within a few months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12