another souf side shooting in da burg.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true.. The US won world War II.. This is why we are speaking English, and not German and/or Japenese....
    your lack of education does not comprehend what he means. hitler died and multiple other dangerous dictators still arise in his place. that's why "nobody wins" war. violence has gotten much worse than it was back in those days (minus genocide to specific groups of targetted people).

if you think there's winning in war, then why the **** are we still in the middle east? you dumb ass cops are truly a different kind of stupid sometimes.

Unregistered
    So here's food for thought, for my well-educated historian buddies on here.
    How about our stellar achievements in the "Arab Spring?" Who won that one?
    USA? Syria? Libya? Yemen? Egypt? Russia?
    How many awful dictators are gone now? We paid billions through proxies and mercenary groups and got a bunch of them gone to their 72 virgins. Why? Because we wanted to show them a "Democratic way of Life". (See what I wrote about banking earlier and munch on that a while). We are now rid of Saddam, Ghadaffi, Hosni Mubarrak, Ali Abdulla Saleh, and a few more gone or struggling like Assad. So we won that too? Those guys were assholes but they kind of kept a regional stability. And it was none of our business anyway. With them gone all we have is ISIS, Al-Quaeeda, Al-Jazeera, Al-Jock-Strappa, Al-Slurpee and whatever else and who on earth calls that a victory? Probably nobody in North Africa or the middle east. That's why they are all flooding into europe. Yesterday someone else's problem, tomorrow, OUR problem. All of these guys who have seen their villages blown to bits and lost their lives dreams spending time listening to radicalized imams on the internet are moving HERE !!! I want to hear from you internet historians who won the "Arab Spring". I bet it was the Federal Reserve or Lockheed Martin. Who else? War is a *****. If you havnen't had a front row seat, please refrain from commenting on it. If you have, love to hear what you have to say. Anyone? Viet Nam? Korea? Desert Storm? Mogadishu? I love America more than anyone, and I believe if attacked war is an option. I also believe, EVEN if attacked, a war is often the best of the worst options. Most of us know war is almost never in self defense. And I have to add this to rioting. Rioting ALWAYS achieves something like world war two. A cold war that festers. Distrust, tensions, close calls. You have the "War" then the "cold war" where everyone is on the brink for decades, just knowing some else will start it. Same thing, really. "They are tense, it's gonna be any day now. It's about to hit the fan." That's coming from anyone, at any given time. And it's no way to live.

Unregistered

Ushooda Gofooka Yousef

Get a life azzwipe

Unregistered
    your lack of education does not comprehend what he means. hitler died and multiple other dangerous dictators still arise in his place. that's why "nobody wins" war. violence has gotten much worse than it was back in those days (minus genocide to specific groups of targetted people).

if you think there's winning in war, then why the **** are we still in the middle east? you dumb ass cops are truly a different kind of stupid sometimes.
    Ripped that from the Liberal history books did ya? Speaking of "dumb ass", you need to capitalize the first letter of the word used, when starting a new sentence, as well as use capitalization when using a person's first name, (Hitler) and its, spelled, "targeted" and not "targetted", yet you have the balls to call us out as dumb asses?

Unregistered
    Ripped that from the Liberal history books did ya? Speaking of "dumb ass", you need to capitalize the first letter of the word used, when starting a new sentence, as well as use capitalization when using a person's first name, (Hitler) and its, spelled, "targeted" and not "targetted", yet you have the balls to call us out as dumb asses?

Are you going to grade my homework too?

Unregistered
    seriously. idiot gets proven wrong and then retorts to grammar or to find something wrong with my post.

go back to school you f'in clown.

Unregistered
    This entire thread makes me wonder...we have idiots that clearly cannot comprehend basic sociology - making arrests out here...and then come onto forums like this to complain about why there are so many re-offenders and youth committing the crimes. 0 solutions, just complaints and frustration.

This is why I believe there should be minimum education requirements for police officers. You'd see a lot fewer trumpsters in big departments like this that's for damn sure.

Unregistered
    This entire thread makes me wonder...we have idiots that clearly cannot comprehend basic sociology - making arrests out here...and then come onto forums like this to complain about why there are so many re-offenders and youth committing the crimes. 0 solutions, just complaints and frustration.

This is why I believe there should be minimum education requirements for police officers. You'd see a lot fewer trumpsters in big departments like this that's for damn sure.

They are making arrests now? When did that start? I was off a couple days this must be some new thing. I though we could only hug them, post selfies and play basketball with drug dealers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12