Volusia County Deputies Association - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lay off the quaaludes man. “The Union is great!” “Szabo and Jenkins will get revenge!” “**** Brodie Hughes and the Union”. What platform are you running on again? Pick a side.
    Here are the facts:
    - Szabo got his revenge. When you get settlement money that means you win
    - the union needs to stand up more to Chitwood....has the union forgotten what Chitwood called the attempts of getting a pay raise last year? All employees (sworn and civilian) of the VCSO need to realize that Chitwood will fire/punish them for no reason.
    - nancye Jones is the best friend for deputies
    - ABC 2020 really does have the best interests of the rank and file at heart.

Unregistered
    Brodie isnt the hero, sport... Nancye Jones has their best interests covered. My post suggests I would like an acknowledgement. I have said from day one that all will be public from me... If you'd like to know my issue with Brodie and 6035, just ask. Or go view my public page or ABC for reference. Your union doesn't have the heart to face and challenge Chitwood. My problem with the union was deleted, they know it... I educated them on it. On another note: I recieved a letter today 11/11/18, my child support just ceased... WOW, I can pay for alot of records searches now! That's a mortgage payment! The point being, positive things have come my way due to my presence here. Thank you for the continued acknowledgment and keeping it fresh. It's time to be serious and show my power and influence. I am not happy about ammendment 10, not in any way? But, I am a realist, and I realise that the game changed. I will sue the Sheriffs office, and it isnt about money, and it wont be settled... Itll be heard mother------! My warning from day 1 was public knowledge and public awareness. You think the council wasn't listening? That's your misconception. Once changed over and Chitwood has his legal team, they will be served with a notice of intent. The offers to settle will fall on deaf ears... I do not believe Chief Chitwood will allow his new legal advisors to offer a settlement anyway. Even if very lucrative, the answer is NO! I want the public to see what your department does. Transparency, it works both ways. I'm ready for whatever... Might purchase a new truck to pull around a big sign of the crossdressing Sheriff. I sure do have the extra cheddar now 🤑 😎 ABC 2020
    This guy isn’t even smart enough to use spellchecker and he thinks he’s going to present a valid lawsuit against anybody? Come on, this guy is a joke.

Unregistered
    This guy isn’t even smart enough to use spellchecker and he thinks he’s going to present a valid lawsuit against anybody? Come on, this guy is a joke.
    What makes you think I am filing alone? I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand. You're mistaken bacon! I will have help, not to worry... You may even be named macho man! Stay tuned

Unregistered
    I assure you that my notice of intent will be clear. I want you to keep thinking I'm a joke... I bet that many who've violated my rights and broken laws are worried, because they're being personally pursued as well. As long as your initials aren't MC, MBN, JL, JT, BL, WM, AG, or VCSO, I wouldn't worry. I do not have my notes to verify all... 😎

Unregistered
    I assure you that my notice of intent will be clear. I want you to keep thinking I'm a joke... I bet that many who've violated my rights and broken laws are worried, because they're being personally pursued as well. As long as your initials aren't MC, MBN, JL, JT, BL, WM, AG, or VCSO, I wouldn't worry. I do not have my notes to verify all... 😎
    Update please?

Unregistered
    Can anyone affirm if Alvin Mortimer followed through with his pledge to pursue his notice of intent? Asking for his call girl mother.

Unregistered
    Can anyone affirm if Alvin Mortimer followed through with his pledge to pursue his notice of intent? Asking for his call girl mother.
    Since your response was to a thread from three years ago here is your update:

Heather Post is a cocaine using liar who was fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use.

Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for adultery and lying. Lucky she is not Mike Newman.

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message.

Unregistered
    Since your response was to a thread from three years ago here is your update:

Heather Post is a cocaine using liar who was fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use.

Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for adultery and lying. Lucky she is not Mike Newman.

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

What you are telling me is low IQ copy/pasting and Alvin didn’t follow through once again.

Unregistered
    What you are telling me is low IQ copy/pasting and Alvin didn’t follow through once again.
    Here is the follow through on this most glorious of federal holidays....Juneteenth

Heather Post was fired from the VCSO for cocaine use and lying.

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the FBI academy for adultery and lying.

And Chity is still a hypocrite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12