Volusia County Deputies Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Volusia County Deputies Association

Brodie, why did you hang up on me? My voice will only become louder. I have all the deleted comments and your tag... Maybe you should think next time before hanging up like a little girl would. Oh, blocking my comments on your public page will cause your office issues sir. 👍 Have a great day and know this, I am not alone and have many advisers directing me. I have a letter prepared for Mr Eckert... See you at the finish line, ammendment 10 changed the rules in the game buddy! 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brodie, why did you hang up on me? My voice will only become louder. I have all the deleted comments and your tag... Maybe you should think next time before hanging up like a little girl would. Oh, blocking my comments on your public page will cause your office issues sir. 👍 Have a great day and know this, I am not alone and have many advisers directing me. I have a letter prepared for Mr Eckert... See you at the finish line, ammendment 10 changed the rules in the game buddy! 😎 ABC 2020
    Brodie has a few skeletons in his closet. Chitwood has him on double secret probation...he knows not to cross Chitwood.

Unregistered
    He comes the nut job out of his shell. Now, all of a sudden, amendment 10 (yes, he spelled it wrong above) is a good thing. Funny how you said it will never pass, now you're all for it. Chipmunk, you are a sad excuse.

Unregistered
    What are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Lay off the quaaludes man. “The Union is great!” “Szabo and Jenkins will get revenge!” “**** Brodie Hughes and the Union”. What platform are you running on again? Pick a side.

Unregistered
    Lay off the quaaludes man. “The Union is great!” “Szabo and Jenkins will get revenge!” “**** Brodie Hughes and the Union”. What platform are you running on again? Pick a side.
    Brodie isnt the hero, sport... Nancye Jones has their best interests covered. My post suggests I would like an acknowledgement. I have said from day one that all will be public from me... If you'd like to know my issue with Brodie and 6035, just ask. Or go view my public page or ABC for reference. Your union doesn't have the heart to face and challenge Chitwood. My problem with the union was deleted, they know it... I educated them on it. On another note: I recieved a letter today 11/11/18, my child support just ceased... WOW, I can pay for alot of records searches now! That's a mortgage payment! The point being, positive things have come my way due to my presence here. Thank you for the continued acknowledgment and keeping it fresh. It's time to be serious and show my power and influence. I am not happy about ammendment 10, not in any way? But, I am a realist, and I realise that the game changed. I will sue the Sheriffs office, and it isnt about money, and it wont be settled... Itll be heard mother------! My warning from day 1 was public knowledge and public awareness. You think the council wasn't listening? That's your misconception. Once changed over and Chitwood has his legal team, they will be served with a notice of intent. The offers to settle will fall on deaf ears... I do not believe Chief Chitwood will allow his new legal advisors to offer a settlement anyway. Even if very lucrative, the answer is NO! I want the public to see what your department does. Transparency, it works both ways. I'm ready for whatever... Might purchase a new truck to pull around a big sign of the crossdressing Sheriff. I sure do have the extra cheddar now 🤑 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Brodie isnt the hero, sport... Nancye Jones has their best interests covered. My post suggests I would like an acknowledgement. I have said from day one that all will be public from me... If you'd like to know my issue with Brodie and 6035, just ask. Or go view my public page or ABC for reference. Your union doesn't have the heart to face and challenge Chitwood. My problem with the union was deleted, they know it... I educated them on it. On another note: I recieved a letter today 11/11/18, my child support just ceased... WOW, I can pay for alot of records searches now! That's a mortgage payment! The point being, positive things have come my way due to my presence here. Thank you for the continued acknowledgment and keeping it fresh. It's time to be serious and show my power and influence. I am not happy about ammendment 10, not in any way? But, I am a realist, and I realise that the game changed. I will sue the Sheriffs office, and it isnt about money, and it wont be settled... Itll be heard mother------! My warning from day 1 was public knowledge and public awareness. You think the council wasn't listening? That's your misconception. Once changed over and Chitwood has his legal team, they will be served with a notice of intent. The offers to settle will fall on deaf ears... I do not believe Chief Chitwood will allow his new legal advisors to offer a settlement anyway. Even if very lucrative, the answer is NO! I want the public to see what your department does. Transparency, it works both ways. I'm ready for whatever... Might purchase a new truck to pull around a big sign of the crossdressing Sheriff. I sure do have the extra cheddar now 🤑 😎 ABC 2020
    Keep up the good fight ABC 2020. There are a lot of us that appreciate your efforts!!!!

Unregistered
    Power and influence? That’s a good one. You’re going to have a hard time suing just the sheriffs office and not the county unless an incident happens after 2020 there sport.

Unregistered
    Power and influence? That’s a good one. You’re going to have a hard time suing just the sheriffs office and not the county unless an incident happens after 2020 there sport.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see how difficult it is? On another note: I got the message Brodie... I'll back off because you're so honorable and trustworthy. Not for you, but for your messenger. Maybe you should talk with the union fellas and refrain from your memes and comments/tags. I will say that is in your best interest. The only threat I am to anyone is exposing. I'm not about suing and never had been. This is my last resort and didnt have to come to this. My motive never was money and never would be... Have I lied yet? Or do I do exactly what I say? Take it as a warning of what's imminent to come. No settlements will be reached, as my attorney will be advised of also. I'm paying his fees and will ask that Littlejohn, Luoma, Newman and VCSO reimburse my legal fees. I have figured out your games. I know all about your protections and supervisory inquiries... I know how that department hides their faults... Been taking notes since 2000! And wait until the public learns our private DAVID records get accessed just by you filing a complaint against the SO. The public has always thought you did target them, soon they will know you do. The problems I have are with ranking officers and not deputies. Working on cleaning up that counterfeit record of me that you always reference me to a criminal. Watch and learn is the best advise I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast