Say Thank-You Training
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Say Thank-You Training

Thank you training for scheduling officer for mat training, riot , firearms training and etc more than 2-3x a year. You the real reason Officers been drafted. Because of you scamming O. T system fod/patrol will suffer. You of those can take the first 1-3 without any effect to hours earned. Thank you so much. Losers ! Expect stats and everything to go down to a minimum. Fop where are you in a need like this ????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you training for scheduling officer for mat training, riot , firearms training and etc more than 2-3x a year. You the real reason Officers been drafted. Because of you scamming O. T system fod/patrol will suffer. You of those can take the first 1-3 without any effect to hours earned. Thank you so much. Losers ! Expect stats and everything to go down to a minimum. Fop where are you in a need like this ????
    Fop 09-06 dancing in money q tumbe en el settlement.....

Unregistered
    Fop got your six, where are they . Where sleepy and fat boy.

Again for all of you’s That voted that contract in without reading the fine print. all of yiu’s got the sausage. Keep thinking that sleepy and fat boy got your six.

They don’t care because that section doesn’t apply to them.

Come December we will see how loyal are the dogs.

First they ****ed us with the across aboard raises, believing the city about the bullshit vote about the homestead exemption!

Second they ****ed us with the forward drop

Third they ****ed us with the settlement money.

Fourth they ****ed us with our time off request.

What else have they done behind our backs without our knowledge and consent!

Unregistered

Whiner will always Whine

Fop got your six, where are they . Where sleepy and fat boy.

Again for all of you’s That voted that contract in without reading the fine print. all of yiu’s got the sausage. Keep thinking that sleepy and fat boy got your six.

They don’t care because that section doesn’t apply to them.

Come December we will see how loyal are the dogs.

First they ****ed us with the across aboard raises, believing the city about the bullshit vote about the homestead exemption!

Second they ****ed us with the forward drop

Third they ****ed us with the settlement money.

Fourth they ****ed us with our time off request.

What else have they done behind our backs without our knowledge and consent!
    Some of us are just plain malcontents
    "Cuando te la metes gritas; Y cuando te las sacan lloras"
    Stop With the Whining.

Unregistered
    Some of us are just plain malcontents
    "Cuando te la metes gritas; Y cuando te las sacan lloras"
    Stop With the Whining.
    LMAO you talking like we did very good in contract and settlement... come on....... papo ya está bien take off the kneeeee PADS Y DEJA DE MAMAR TANTA PINGA ......

Unregistered
    Get your facts straight... direct your complaint to the right division... your leadership has failed to have the planning foresight to realize these issues should occur... despite those in a position of knowledge continuously telling them that these issues would occur and providing solutions to the same. Instead, people who have never taken the required training, as mandated by DOJ, FDLE, & MPD are the same ones who claim to have the inside track as to how the schedules should be made. You want to complain... that’s where your complaints should be directed. In the meantime you could see all the training as an opportunity to actually learn something new and better your position in life.

Unregistered
    Hey Tommy what is your opinion?

Unregistered
    Hey Tommy what is your opinion?
    He’s too busy traveling with his boyfriend he can’t be bothered.

Unregistered
    Lmfao! So this is what broke your spirit huh? And now “minimal” stats?!? I’ve been saying it for years. Calls for service only! Reports, and move on..never give this department more.

They will keep taking cause losers like you keep making them look good

Unregistered
    Not giving training a whole lot of credit here. Did you ever wonder, why a crime ridden city like Miami. Hasn't had the masses shootings, that's occurring ALL over the nation? Have we just be lucky so far? I know it's not because staff, see to it that we have the best of everything. (Little wink here) Outside of the mandatory gun training we must have. All the other B.S. they try to pass along. ALL will pass it just by showing up. Patrol is the backbone of any police department. They should have first shot at all, being given. Not just the ones staff are Fu@king or cause your related to one and this is your ticket to move up. Look to some of the special people, that get extra training and all these schools. Most sit behind a desk, hide out at the FOP hall. What honestly have they passed along to others? It's not a matter of if a situation will occur. It's when and are we ready? I know the macho cops are "bring it on" They will be the first to rush in, then it's up to us to carrying their sorry azz's back out. Now don't take this the wrong way, sometimes I sit in rollcall or having a coffee with a few and they all are in the hero mode. It make's me think. Years ago in the military, I've gotten some of the best training possible by some really great people. Airborne school, ranger school, Q course worked with some of the greatest people in any team. I was brainwashed of being unstoppable. Yet, I knew I wasn't a John Wayne. My first combat missions, scared the piss right out of me. When bullets are flying towards you. It's O-sh!t time. We all need more real life training to get us ready for whatever comes your way. A simple call, we've handled a million times, could spark and it's on. If you want to be or act macho and treat others as sh!t. Please do it on my days off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast