Oh no! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh no!

Unregistered
    Place has to be pretty bad when the entire command staff has no respect for their chief. Well except for the one Capt who got divorced because he chose the chief over his wife.

Unregistered

Sad

It is pathetic to attack the spouse of a MOS Unbelievabe.....no matter how much you hate the people you work with, spouses should always be off limit. So sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is pathetic to attack the spouse of a MOS Unbelievabe.....no matter how much you hate the people you work with, spouses should always be off limit. So sad.
    I would usually agree with this but when she has done more to get her husband promoted then he has its game on. I think the PWCC could be a great thing, but she uses it to help her postion with the Chief. She creeps around on FB all day looking for dirt on other officers and their wives. And if something doesn’t go her way she goes crying to the Chief. It’s pretty sad.

Unregistered
    I would agree under normal circumstances. But because BA has allowed his wife and other wives to involve themselves in day to day opeations and decisions that affect careers - all bets are off! Speaking of wives, how many alcohol involved crashes are going to be swept under the carpet before something is done?

Unregistered
    I would usually agree with this but when she has done more to get her husband promoted then he has its game on. I think the PWCC could be a great thing, but she uses it to help her postion with the Chief. She creeps around on FB all day looking for dirt on other officers and their wives. And if something doesn’t go her way she goes crying to the Chief. It’s pretty sad.
    No one else should be blamed. GM uses PWCC for nefarious purposes. Common knowledge so move on from family.

Unregistered
    I would agree under normal circumstances. But because BA has allowed his wife and other wives to involve themselves in day to day opeations and decisions that affect careers - all bets are off! Speaking of wives, how many alcohol involved crashes are going to be swept under the carpet before something is done?
    I certainly was never a fan of BA, but attacking his wife (or anyone else's wife), via an annoymous post is total chicken shit.

Unregistered
    I certainly was never a fan of BA, but attacking his wife (or anyone else's wife), via an annoymous post is total chicken shit.
    Thanks Paulie.

Unregistered
    Thanks Paulie.
    Actually, my name is Doug

Unregistered
    This chief should have never been hired, but no one cared back then because he was the "Millennials Chief." He had no business running 100 + sworn agency coming from a 25 + sworn agency. Leadership is a laughable word at the Creek because the interpretation of the word "Leader" should be a person who has a high level of competence, integrity, and honesty. These qualities, coupled with intuition and wisdom make a good leader. If your Chief, or anyone in your command, has these character traits, than I stand corrected. The good news, in due time, this chief and his pals will be gone only to be replaced with another group of people who will also be heckled. Be careful who you screw today, because they may be part of tomorrows command structure. Enjoy the ride and be safe.

Unregistered
    He is all window dressing with no substance. Luckily for him, in a city like Creek you have time to obsess over stickers on police cars, self-promotion, coming up wity acronyms for uneeded committies and programs, more self-promotion, and how to burry any negative press or actions that will him look bad. And BTW, stick the Cheese book up your @ss!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast