Oh no! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh no!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...and once I give you my stamp of approval, I will reward you with yet another speciality assignment so you have more to bang property managers. Is the nomad's wife embarrased?
    Listen COCO POPO, he can dance! In between his philandering relationships while on duty, I want more flash mobs! He’s the brand of our department. I don’t care about disbanding the specialty units, I want 2 divisions. Road patrol and community involvement. Doesn’t my resume look great??

Unregistered

Harassment

If you have ever been around Butch and here his speak , you know that the sexual harassment allegations are 100 percent true. If anyone who attended Captain Dicintios retirement party and heard him say he wanted to “get with” a 16 year old child while her whole family stood by should follow suit and file against him. He picks and chooses his favorites and allows them to positions , they have no business doing. He is destroying this department. And stop leaving your drunk wife at our functions.

Unregistered
    If you have ever been around Butch and here his speak , you know that the sexual harassment allegations are 100 percent true. If anyone who attended Captain Dicintios retirement party and heard him say he wanted to “get with” a 16 year old child while her whole family stood by should follow suit and file against him. He picks and chooses his favorites and allows them to positions , they have no business doing. He is destroying this department. And stop leaving your drunk wife at our functions.
    You mean barefoot and drunk wife...? Poor Marken got chaperone and transport duties that night. And yes, the pervy comments about Katie were beyond inappropriate.

Unregistered
    He is a joke. Should see some of the comments he writes on people’s Facebook and the wives pages of some of his employees. One of these days he is going to do or say something and the city will have to apologize for his actions.

Unregistered

Is that why he sent John a last minute $500 gift the week after the party even though John was already given the original gifts? We are then pressured to contribute to a gift that we had no input in...

Unregistered
    Welcome back to leoaffairs Sgt.Krip

Unregistered
    Missed you too Captain JL

Unregistered
    Missed you too Captain JL
    Guess this is the part of CCPD that makes it not like it used to be.

Unregistered
    It is unfair to try and attribute posts with particular people since the list of people who secretly despise the phony POS from Punta Gorda is endless. After seeing the YouTube harassment video in an earlier post, it makes sense why he was so quick to make Angela's harassment complaint go away. Has GLEX manned up and told his wife yet? I would before someone else does. Just saying...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast