Oh no!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh no!

Unregistered

Oh no!

Gee whiz, the department poster boy (literally) gets caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar! I hope the chief informs city officials before someone else does.

Unregistered

Heart and Soul

Yes, the chief’s poster boy was caught conducting some extra curricular activity, but that won’t matter. Gee’s poor decision making will be spun by the chief so Gee can remain on the SET team. That of course, will come from the recommendation from Grace McManus, who truly runs the police department. How does a wife of an officer get to such high power? Grace’s 2-faced conniving ways makes Brandi look like a saint! For those who don’t know, Grace stalks all department personnel on their personal social media and reports directly to the chief (or his wife during their drunken PWCC stupidity)
    Unfortunately, The chief relies on those with no heart and soul to the Creek and it’s backfiring.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, the chief’s poster boy was caught conducting some extra curricular activity, but that won’t matter. Gee’s poor decision making will be spun by the chief so Gee can remain on the SET team. That of course, will come from the recommendation from Grace McManus, who truly runs the police department. How does a wife of an officer get to such high power? Grace’s 2-faced conniving ways makes Brandi look like a saint! For those who don’t know, Grace stalks all department personnel on their personal social media and reports directly to the chief (or his wife during their drunken PWCC stupidity)
    Unfortunately, The chief relies on those with no heart and soul to the Creek and it’s backfiring.
    Ultimately, it won't matter what the gypsy cop/DJ/realtor/dance instructor does because the chief will cover it up and protect those he likes. The good news is that more and more are getting fed up and are openly speaking out including those with bars and stripes. GM is a glorified gun-sniffing cop groupie, who has been put on a pedestal by the head buffoon and his trailer park wife.

Unregistered
    This place is turning into a joke more and more everyday. Doesn’t matter what you know but who you know, or your wife knows. Don’t you miss the good ole days of sucking up to the boss yourself, but now it’s your wife doing it. Seasoned officers getting passed over for specialty units by officers still learning to walk. But the chief likes them so it’s all good. Hell, Frank goes right to days since Grace told the chief that there is noway he can go to nights. So granted. This place is still a good place when it comes to it, it’s just this chief.

Unregistered
    Ultimately, it won't matter what the gypsy cop/DJ/realtor/dance instructor does because the chief will cover it up and protect those he likes. The good news is that more and more are getting fed up and openly speaking out including those with bars and stripes. GM is a glorified gun-sniffing cop groupie, who has been put in a position of informal power by the head bufoon and his trailer park wife.

Unregistered
    So the chief now decides that Mike Leonard does not have to help out in road patrol like other specialty units are doing. Keep in mind that Mike's assignment could be done by a civilian, or even a volunteer, yet it is imperative that he remain in broom closet turned office while essential units, such as traffic, SET and others are disbanded. Brilliant Butch!

Unregistered

March to the playoffs

It’s over. We had such initial great potential with high hopes but due to decision making (and/or lack thereof) in the front office, we are now a struggling 3-6 team fighting to get to .500. The locker room is a quiet, somber place, where the players just look at each other and shake their heads. Respect for the head coach is gone.

Unregistered

Who Moved My Cheese?

It’s over. We had such initial great potential with high hopes but due to decision making (and/or lack thereof) in the front office, we are now a struggling 3-6 team fighting to get to .500. The locker room is a quiet, somber place, where the players just look at each other and shake their heads. Respect for the head coach is gone.
    To say respect is gone, would indicate that there was true respect to begin with. The head coach has surrounded himself with validators, who have a daily mission of feeding his enormous ego. He routinely disrepects those that he feels intimitaded by usually in a passive aggressive manner. Why do you think GL was demoted and swiftly moved out of his office? To bad he does not have the self confidence to take an annonymous poll of his leadership team to see how many truly like or respect him. It would be eye opening.

Unregistered

Infidelity

I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY INFIDELITY IN THIS DEPARTMENT! Unless I approve of them. Thanks team!

Unregistered

Crossing Monarch

I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY INFIDELITY IN THIS DEPARTMENT! Unless I approve of them. Thanks team!
    ...and once I give you my stamp of approval, I will reward you with yet another speciality assignment so you have more to bang property managers. Is the nomad's wife embarrased?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast