Staffing new Time Off Policy

Unregistered

Staffing new Time Off Policy

A joke,If you deny me time off I will call in SICK. The new policy can’t stop Patrol from taking time off.

Unregistered
    Whats the new policy mate?

Unregistered
    Staffing will be approving time off for officers. No more taking the 1,2,3,4 hours first or last. Per Miguel Hernandez the south is known and notorious for not coming to work on A,B, and mostly C-Shift. City hall notice Significant OT being given to officer in the SouthEnd Due to officer not showing to work. Miguel Hernandez is trying and willing to make City Of Miami Police Department Great Again !!!!! P/S time to start ****ing everyone in staffing 💦💦💦

Unregistered
    Lot of this OT was because people wrongly were being schedule for training. That stupid field force and MAT.

Unregistered
    Sailors this ship is sinking the moral is very low . We are been victims of the gradually castration of the police department , body cameras , policies everywhere for every little thing , writing people up for simple things , anti cop mentality by society , friends and family program , micro management of your own time but you want me to go first on an active shooter scenario and die for you "sure".

Unregistered
    We are our own worst enemies. Stress does not come from doing the job but from inside the department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A joke,If you deny me time off I will call in SICK. The new policy can’t stop Patrol from taking time off.
    That’s what they want. Don’t you know realize that people are leaving with over 1000 hours of unused I time.

That’s a lot of money

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailors this ship is sinking the moral is very low . We are been victims of the gradually castration of the police department , body cameras , policies everywhere for every little thing , writing people up for simple things , anti cop mentality by society , friends and family program , micro management of your own time but you want me to go first on an active shooter scenario and die for you "sure".
    It’s across the country. All you mentioned is nothing new. You want to be a cop now days deal with it.

Unregistered
    Morale down the drain!!! Garbage, way to keep the troops happy. Disgusting what a disgrace