IUPA Membership - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IUPA Membership

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or integrity like when the iupa president works the port detail on union donated time pool???
    Integrity when the iupa vice president uses union dues to grieve his failed attempts of promotion

Unregistered
    Or how about integrity when the union never put the offered 3% raise to the membership for a vote???

Unregistered
    Maybe it was the iupa president doing his job when he threw Peterson under the bus while giving interviews to Fox news???

Iupa e board is a joke

Unregistered
    Let's see if you feel that way when the County Commission tells IUPA that there isn't any extra money in the new budget to give DLE a 3% Cola with retro. I'll bet the Sheriff spent the 3% Cola after IUPA turned it down without so much as a vote from its membership. My understanding is that any unused money the sheriff returns from his budget goes directly into a separate fund to be used by the Sheriff's Office on Capital expenditures at a later date. That money cannot be used for raises. That means the county would have to give you money from their new budget on top of whatever money they are authorizing for cost-of-living raises for the next fiscal year. Yeah, it sure sounds like you guys made the right decision getting rid of the PBA.
    Sad but true. Bell is a blow hard.

Unregistered
    What is it called when the union president grieves loaner guns because the he is one of ten people who have one and is too cheap to take some of that Port $ and spring for a $400 Glock. Probably $20k in union dues used to get back cheap Jeff's loaner gun. Oh, then he says they won the grievance but no one gets back a loaner...hmmm

Unregistered
    Would IUPA be interested in representing cross certified Deputies from the jail? If you guys took us on , especially as a unit, it might add 100-150 union paying members
    Because they are so good at negotiating to impasse, giving up any chance of retro? Hell, unrepresented employees got a better raise than IUPA. It would be better to throw your money in the street.

Unregistered
    Because they are so good at negotiating to impasse, giving up any chance of retro? Hell, unrepresented employees got a better raise than IUPA. It would be better to throw your money in the street.
    Wow a PBA member wrote 6 post’s in a row. Funny everything you claim IUPA did the PBA did 10 fold over the years. But hey keep posting if that’s part of your therapy!

Unregistered
    Pretty funny considering his discipline win rate is in the high 90% range. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he and his team just negotiate a 3% Cola and another 2% parody step added at 20 years of service in the last year of a 3 year contract. What did IUPA negotiate? That's right. Inside of a bagel. Zero, nothing, nada! Tell Jeff to keep up the good work. At this rate detention will have parody with the road even sooner then we hoped for.
    PARITY.....please, educate yourself.

Unregistered
    PARITY.....please, educate yourself.
    I think you know what I mean. Sometimes when you voice text that's what happens.

Unregistered
    I think you know what I mean. Sometimes when you voice text that's what happens.
    You voice texted a post onto LEOAffairs?????? Rolling my eyes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12