Remember When Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman Endorsed Adam Putnam Biggest Supporter

Unregistered

Remember When Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman Endorsed Adam Putnam Biggest Supporter

I would like to congratulate Adam Putnam... our newest Governor of Florida!! Tom Knight endorsed Adam Putnam and even put a facebook post up about it, on the Sarasota Tax Payer's Facebook page. That is why I voted for Adam Putnam this week. Thanks for the great advice Tom. You are such a political ace! Ohh goodness I almost forgot to thank Kurt Hoffman for telling me to vote for Adam Putnam. Good call Kurt, you and Sheriff Tom Knight were so right about Ron Desantis being bad for our state. I hope you mention that to him if he ever comes to town. I know I sure will remind him. Awkward! Anyway, good call boys. Toodles!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I would like to congratulate Adam Putnam... our newest Governor of Florida!! Tom Knight endorsed Adam Putnam and even put a facebook post up about it, on the Sarasota Tax Payer's Facebook page. That is why I voted for Adam Putnam this week. Thanks for the great advice Tom. You are such a political ace! Ohh goodness I almost forgot to thank Kurt Hoffman for telling me to vote for Adam Putnam. Good call Kurt, you and Sheriff Tom Knight were so right about Ron Desantis being bad for our state. I hope you mention that to him if he ever comes to town. I know I sure will remind him. Awkward! Anyway, good call boys. Toodles!
    Interesting post.

Putnam was part of the anointed and appointed local GOP click, which is why Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman sided with him. Putnam was connected to all the local GOP moneymen (and their corporations) that “pay for anointed GOP golden boys and girls.” Can you think of a better description? However, President Donald J. Trump hates the swamp and he cast his blessings on Desantis instead of Putnam. The apple card is turned over. Knight and Hoffman are local swamp creatures. Be very careful what you say around them.