Whatever happened to the UNDERTAKER???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Whatever happened to the UNDERTAKER???

None of his candidates made it to the FINISH LINE. Guess his stock value just plummeted and all at City Hall are trembling.
    Good riddance slime bucket

Unregistered

Return of the Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of his candidates made it to the FINISH LINE. Guess his stock value just plummeted and all at City Hall are trembling.
    Good riddance slime bucket
    Hey I am still here you Moron. I won in North Miami Beach the Mayor's Race against 2 opponents.
    Don't count me put I have won over 250 campaigns and 20 of them here in NBV. There is always a next time
    and I will return because I am here and in your nightmares

Unregistered

Return of the Undertaker

You will all kill each other and fight it is the NBV way. Then Undertaker returns and will take over like before.

Unregistered
    Totally WASHED UP AND BURRIED!!!!

Unregistered

Return of the Undertaker

You are a Moron and I can tell you that you will kill each other and Undertaker has been a rebel leader longer
    than any of you idiots, Your day is coming but if you think that I am washed up then meet me behind the Hess
    so I can hit you in the head with my Undertaker bat and I predict that within 6 months you will all
    be enemies.

Unregistered

Undertaker will Strike back

He lives here and unless he dies then you will all need to deal with that little
    mastermind. He will find someone else to run against Brent but he never
    makes a mistake twice. Watch out because he will be in your dreams which
    will probably be your nightmare. Rest easy now. Go to sleep and look up
    the word shadowalkers but than maybe you will not sleep after that

Unregistered

The Undertaker is back

The Undertaker is really the Prime Merlinean and he is back. It is written that he
    will strike back at The Mayor and Julianna. He knows their secrets and now the
    war begins.

Unregistered

oooops

Ooops skid marks...…...I am so scared of him

Unregistered

Return of the Undertaker

If you are not scared you ought to be....But you really are scared..you need to be on what is coming at you.

Unregistered

Clown

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are not scared you ought to be....But you really are scared..you need to be on what is coming at you.
    You’re a clown with nothing to do, go away Nob goobler. Jules, Brenta biatch and token Marv all won because you were not good enough, so now they’ll plan to boot the lawyer and the vulk next. N. Nipples will return with all his cronies and bankrupt the city with his mismanagement of police services and over spending, once that happens the residents will be very proud of you guys. All you people suck and deserve everything you get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast