Dimundo and Richardson Crap Now Hits Fan - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If the family filed a lawsuit, there would be no way to prove that she was not still alive when they left the scene.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the family filed a lawsuit, there would be no way to prove that she was not still alive when they left the scene.
    No lawsuit, old news, James I hear there a place over in Orlando where fantasies are made. Perhaps head over and see if they have a fantasy Stingray chase scenario.

Unregistered
    No lawsuit, old news, James I hear there a place over in Orlando where fantasies are made. Perhaps head over and see if they have a fantasy Stingray chase scenario.
    You are a moron if you think that James is the only one that believes that these deputies could have saved her life if they got out of their cars.

Unregistered

Crazy C

I wouldn't worry about these two right now. I would be more worried about the deputy that's been Baker Acted three times. Two in the last six months. Got rolled out of his sector for harassing a female county employee. And yet they allow him to carry a badge and gun,

Unregistered
    I wouldn't worry about these two right now. I would be more worried about the deputy that's been Baker Acted three times. Two in the last six months. Got rolled out of his sector for harassing a female county employee. And yet they allow him to carry a badge and gun,
    That's scary. He will do someone or himself because he is unstable. Another lawsuit waiting to happen.

Unregistered
    That's scary. He will do someone or himself because he is unstable. Another lawsuit waiting to happen.
    I am hoping that James will do some research on him, by checking the County HR Files on employee complaints and exposing how the PCSO is protecting him.

Unregistered
    I am hoping that James will do some research on him, by checking the County HR Files on employee complaints and exposing how the PCSO is protecting him.
    Bob's pack of lawyers should be all over this one because the guy is a huge liability and the agency should not have to pay out lawsuit money and endure public embarrassment. Put him somewhere where he can't do much damage like the jail.

Unregistered
    You must feel threaten by James or at the very least have a affection towards him. Not everyone who post's in disagreement with super Bob, is James... Did James at one time, turn your affection away, cause he doesn't swing that way? Maybe Bob pays you overtime, to discredit any negative post towards him? It's one or the other!! I have a wee-bit of helpful advice for you, take it if you want or not, your choice. See a doctor about getting on some ALPRAZOLAM, it's great for your mood swings and will clam you down! It also does a great job of taking away the azzhole, we all have from time to time to impress another. Now, before you get all worked up and start calling me James or anything nasty remarks. Please see a doctor before you vapor lock! Remember stupidly and stress, is the number 1 killer of police officers. You seem to have both covered!!!

Unregistered
    You must feel threaten by James or at the very least have a affection towards him. Not everyone who post's in disagreement with super Bob, is James... Did James at one time, turn your affection away, cause he doesn't swing that way? Maybe Bob pays you overtime, to discredit any negative post towards him? It's one or the other!! I have a wee-bit of helpful advice for you, take it if you want or not, your choice. See a doctor about getting on some ALPRAZOLAM, it's great for your mood swings and will clam you down! It also does a great job of taking away the azzhole, we all have from time to time to impress another. Now, before you get all worked up and start calling me James or anything nasty remarks. Please see a doctor before you vapor lock! Remember stupidly and stress, is the number 1 killer of police officers. You seem to have both covered!!!
    A+ response.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the advice, doc, but I think I'll relieve stress by pumping your girlfriend for a second time today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast