Dimundo and Richardson Crap Now Hits Fan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Dimundo and Richardson Crap Now Hits Fan

News stations are now openly stating that PCSO deputies failed to save Giles' life. Additionally, there are now news agencies in South Florida starting to take an interest in this story based on Sheriff Gualtieri's appointment by Rick Scott to head up the Parkland shooting invest into another deputy's cowardice that cost lives. The fact that Gualtieri was actively covering up for his own two deputy's cowardice and failure to take action that resulted in a woman's death while he is in charge of investigating similar circumstances at Parkland is raising questions about his qualifications. More embarrassment to Pinellas County. Thanks Sheriff Gualtieri.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...woman-was-dead

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News stations are now openly stating that PCSO deputies failed to save Giles' life. Additionally, there are now news agencies in South Florida starting to take an interest in this story based on Sheriff Gualtieri's appointment by Rick Scott to head up the Parkland shooting invest into another deputy's cowardice that cost lives. The fact that Gualtieri was actively covering up for his own two deputy's cowardice and failure to take action that resulted in a woman's death while he is in charge of investigating similar circumstances at Parkland is raising questions about his qualifications. More embarrassment to Pinellas County. Thanks Sheriff Gualtieri.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...woman-was-dead
    It sounds like you want to put the gun in Claudio's hand as if he pulled the trigger. Let's not forget who the real suspect is. I'm sure some of you want Claudio terminated. If the rank and file were honest each and every one have not done the same thing and not checked every house and building near a shots fired call. This time he rolled the dice and came up wrong. Will you haters do the same thing in the Thortons call or Palm Harbor. I doubt news agencies in south Florida are taking interest in this story. I guess cop haters won't Claudio charged with the death penalty. I don't think this is a question of being a coward it's the question of a bad decision.

Unregistered
    Lazy decision, that didn't involve off duty job so he wasn't interested.

Unregistered
    Well if dispatch didn't warn Claudio of a "Hostile to LEO" at that location, I might agree that it was laziness. Since they did, I'm leaning towards cowardice.

Unregistered
    It sounds like you want to put the gun in Claudio's hand as if he pulled the trigger. Let's not forget who the real suspect is. I'm sure some of you want Claudio terminated. If the rank and file were honest each and every one have not done the same thing and not checked every house and building near a shots fired call. This time he rolled the dice and came up wrong. Will you haters do the same thing in the Thortons call or Palm Harbor. I doubt news agencies in south Florida are taking interest in this story. I guess cop haters won't Claudio charged with the death penalty. I don't think this is a question of being a coward it's the question of a bad decision.
    Nice try. That’s stupid. Claudio didnt kill that lady and most likely she was dead when he got there the first time. And don’t make this a thing like he didn’t kick over every stone before he left. He didnt kick over the one stone he was sent to. And a coward may not go up to the house. But the lazy incompetent cop doesn’t get out of his car. Your argument is garbage. He failed to do his job. Rob failed to do his job. They got a wrist slap. They should have been suspended and removed from their positions. That’s what should have happened. This isn’t about hating cops. This is about real cops hating pieces of shit like these two working like they do without any consequences. Bad decisions have consequences. That’s how it works. Except in this case.

Unregistered
    First Mclynas is the one who stated this thread and trying to stir crap as usual. Second there is not a cop in the world that is being honest who gets out of the cruiser and checks every yard and knocks on every door in a shots fired call. How many of these BS call do we get a week and the answer is a lot. Be self righteous and say what they should have done but look in the mirror assbag when you say it cause the last call and next call you will do the same thing and you know it. So STFU and get back to work.

Unregistered
    First Mclynas is the one who stated this thread and trying to stir crap as usual. Second there is not a cop in the world that is being honest who gets out of the cruiser and checks every yard and knocks on every door in a shots fired call. How many of these BS call do we get a week and the answer is a lot. Be self righteous and say what they should have done but look in the mirror assbag when you say it cause the last call and next call you will do the same thing and you know it. So STFU and get back to work.
    Everything is James' fault.... again. LOL

Unregistered
    Sigh..........it’s not about checking every house Claudio. It’s about at the very least checking THE house you were ****ing dispatched to. You didn’t even do that you lazy piece of shit! That’s your problem, you think everyone is as lazy and scared as you! Deputies who get a specific address go to that addresss and try and make contact with someone to ask if they are okay or if they heard or saw anything. You can’t do that sitting in your ****ing cruiser. Rationalize this all you want, you didn’t the minimally expected thing to do. I have never done that, ever. It’s pathetic you think that’s okay. Says a lot about you.

Unregistered
    If the shooting victim had been your sister, mother or cousin how would you feel? Would you feel the deputies on the scene did their jobs? Would you feel Sheriff Gulatieri's dismissive attitude about the gun fire and lenient punishments be appropriate? Or is it actually a coverup to minimize political damage and civil liability?

Unregistered
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...sers-20181108/

Here's a more thorough article.

Another nail in Bob's political coffin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast