Second Female being interviewed at this time - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

NO DRAMA PLEASE

Not sure what you are referring to

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice post George M., keep running your mouth in HNT.
    Someone from shift was kind enough to send this to me. Not sure what post you are referring to, nor do I know what conversation you may be inferring I was part of. Anyone that knows me, knows I am not an outspoken pundit going out of my way to discuss politics, religion or personal opinions at work. I would appreciate it if you would kindly fact check your information before posting, or better yet, leave me out of whatever Drama you or anyone may be attempting to draw up.

Now if you or someone did have a problem with or were offended by anything I may have actually said, please feel free to address it at the moment, or contact me directly so i can at least have the chance to address your concerns and have the opportunity to clarify and hear your view.

What I don’t do is come on a public forum and blindly throw stuff waiting to see if that gets a reaction or causes a riff. I’ve said my peace.

George M.

Unregistered

And....

Carmine goes Scott free , pun intended, for stalking Deanna Williams with his wingman Holloway, having sex in church parking lots and recording her?
    On top of that No Comment bought and paid for an elected position because he knows Shaw?
    Lying SOB and so are you!!

Unregistered
    Did you ever consider she was never pregnant! Maybe that’s why she has no showed in court and understands that a lawsuit is being filed against her? Refusal to provide records of the still born baby? She is mentally ill and has done this to many people prior.
    AND 95% of LCSO and the community says so what. This is such a non issue anybody cares anything about. You Leavens loser retirees are SOOO stuck in the 1970s Lee County that you don't realize this stupid issue gets you no traction and nowhere with support.

Unregistered

Higher Standards

100% of Conservative Republican Voters day this is THE issue, integrity, high moral standards and ANTI ABORTION.
    Carmine pleaded, threatened to use his vast resources and LCSO Command Thugs to stop the birth of his infant son to protect his career!
    Gee whiz that is a great leader to follow. Just think how fast Carmine and his ***** posse would throw YOU under a bus if it benefits him.
    Just say NO to Marceno.

Unregistered
    Leavens is a fat loser!

Unregistered

Honestly is not my policy

Honestly is the best policy, I guess
    I'm Sheriff Carmine Marceno and I want to personally welcome you to the Lee County Sheriff's Office! I am able to serve as your Sheriff in the most transparent way possible.
    That be said, I admit to lying about my work history, I was a part time Park Ranger and I did not work at the NYPD.
    I flunked the EOT test, twice so Naples PD fired me.
    I raised money for the Collier Sheriff but he wouldn’t let me have his job.
    I wound up at the LCSO after paying off Mike Scott and the rest is history.
    Oh, almost forgot, I had my weasel buddy Holloway fix me up with this red hot babe, Deanna something or other, got her drunk and plowed the field sewing my seed. She got pregnant and almost wrecked my career but no worries my vast resources came to bear and she still born my son.
    Well that’s about it.
    Vote for me Carmine.

Unregistered

Honestly is not my policy

I'm Sheriff Carmine Marceno and I want to personally welcome you to the Lee County Sheriff's Office! I am able to serve as your Sheriff in the most transparent way possible.
    That be said, I admit to lying about my work history, I was a part time Park Ranger and I did not work at the NYPD.
    I flunked the EOT test, twice so Naples PD fired me.
    I raised money for the Collier Sheriff but he wouldn’t let me have his job.
    I wound up at the LCSO after paying off Mike Scott and the rest is history.
    Oh, almost forgot, I had my weasel buddy Holloway fix me up with this red hot babe, Deanna something or other, got her drunk and plowed the field sewing my seed. She got pregnant and almost wrecked my career but no worries my vast resources came to bear and she still born my son.
    Well that’s about it.
    Vote for me Carmine.

Unregistered

C.r.u.

A caporegime or capodecina, usually shortened to just a capo, is a rank used in the Mafia (both the Sicilian Mafia and Italian-American Mafia) for a made member of the crime family who heads a "crew" of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization.

Unregistered

Typical loser retiree

A caporegime or capodecina, usually shortened to just a capo, is a rank used in the Mafia (both the Sicilian Mafia and Italian-American Mafia) for a made member of the crime family who heads a "crew" of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization.
    You know it's coming from Leavens or his group of prejudice racist homophobic zena phobic retirees when they're slamming any race or ethnicity that's not a white and right WASP. Now we're prejudicing Italian Americans. It's not enough to slam the African American, Hispanic or LGBTQ communities. Now we have to go further.

Unregistered

No race baiting or ethic slurs.

A term is suggestive if it requires imagination, thought or perception to reach a conclusion as to the nature

A term is descriptive if it forthwith conveys an immediate idea of the qualities or characteristics of the non elected official in question.

Describing parallels between Carmine Marceno’s use of scare tactics threats and brute force against the mother of his unborn son compares with mafiosa crime family tactics

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast