Librarian Marceno

Unregistered

Librarian Marceno

Why does he feel he has to go library openings. PR I know! He has been to two in the last month or so. Somebody needs to tell him a new Krispee Kream is opening in Lehigh.

Unregistered

Jimmy Whitey Leavens got too much time on his hands

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does he feel he has to go library openings. PR I know! He has been to two in the last month or so. Somebody needs to tell him a new Krispee Kream is opening in Lehigh.
    Whoa there Jim Jim Dumb Dumb?! You gave yourself away with the Krispy Kream comment but you best be careful not to bust that belly band. It's also evident this website has really picked up since you were fired,,,,er I mean resigned your security guard position after exploiting and politicizing that poor mother of a tragic overdose. It's just KILLING you to see our young, fit, energetic sheriff becoming more and more popular with the agency and the public.

Unregistered

Loser leavans

Nobody want to see your sloppy ass there that’s for sure! You should eat your doughnuts in Alva at the drug den

Unregistered
    Regardless of all the negativity from these disgruntles, the general population knows this Sheriff is everywhere and works hard.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regardless of all the negativity from these disgruntles, the general population knows this Sheriff is everywhere and works hard.
    Good one! You getting paid to post this on company time? Just like the underware sheriff collecting contributions on company time.

Unregistered

Loser

You’ve got a team out there getting those $20 donations also you’re doing really good buddy!
    The difference between you and Carmine people like Carmine look at the bank account loser

Unregistered

Slob

I wish you guys would quit calling me names like slob and loser it reminds me of my whole life I thought I was doing good when I was security at Gulf coast hospital but I lost that position anybody knows anybody hiring I'll do anything I'm desperate for money

Unregistered
    While he was there did he check out a book or a librarian