Thornton’s Bang Bang Bang - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me get this straight. If Bob tells FDLE nothing to see hear, then FDLE takes his word for it and moves on. I think GO in PCSO don't apply to FDLE accreditation. But you might be correct about the favortisim by FDLE to Bob.
    You people are hilarious. LMAO at your complete stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad part is you are all cops and are so simple minded.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. If Bob tells FDLE nothing to see hear, then FDLE takes his word for it and moves on. I think GO in PCSO don't apply to FDLE accreditation. But you might be correct about the favortisim by FDLE to Bob.
    For ****'s sake, man, get yourself some Hooked on Phonics or take a few correspondence classes. This is barely readable English.

Unregistered
    You people are hilarious. LMAO at your complete stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sad part is you are all cops and are so simple minded.
    Thanks judge for the response. This sounds like something Bob says about his deputies in one of his command staff meetings.

Unregistered
    Is DW jr. going to be hung out to dry for totally screwing up or should Maj. BH take all the heat. My Intel says Bob will be blaming BH for a losely running AS unit. I repeat no correctional deputy should be performing any LE duties. This is a monumental failure in an attempt to save money. I hope the IA findings come out soon but they will be adjusted to fit Bobs agenda. Time to retire Bill.

Unregistered
    For ****'s sake, man, get yourself some Hooked on Phonics or take a few correspondence classes. This is barely readable English.
    We have a lot of dumb MFers, especially among the newer hires and brass, but I can live with it because it makes people with average intelligence like myself look like geniuses.

Unregistered
    OMG finally you understand how it all works. What an ephifinny. Now that we all agree STFU!
    Jesus Christ, It's "epiphany". Idiot.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ, It's "epiphany". Idiot.
    Shows the agency is so desperate for bodies it will hire just about anyone, even illiterates.

Also whenever they write "STFU" it reveals they are morons. No wonder there is so much incompetence and utter stupidity in the agency. It can be funny but it is also scary that someday we have to depend on these imbeciles.

Unregistered
    Shows the agency is so desperate for bodies it will hire just about anyone, even illiterates.

Also whenever they write "STFU" it reveals they are morons. No wonder there is so much incompetence and utter stupidity in the agency. It can be funny but it is also scary that someday we have to depend on these imbeciles.
    Wow did you go to Stetson Law school. I would hope you can save us illiterates and make us as smart as you. Please help us college puke. Now STFU.

Unregistered
    Wow did you go to Stetson Law school. I would hope you can save us illiterates and make us as smart as you. Please help us college puke. Now STFU.
    Better be careful when you denigrate Stetson Law school because your beloved Sheriff Bob graduated there. And you are supposed to be English-literate by the time you get to Stetson because they do not teach spelling and basic grammar there.

Unregistered
    Bob hurry up with that IA and let those level 5's rain. I'm hoping CO's no longer provide LE functions. I feel Bob should write himself up on this one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast