Thornton’s Bang Bang Bang
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thornton’s Bang Bang Bang

I’m curious, a deputy involved shooting occurred around 2pm, no deputies hurt, no citizens hurt, bad guy in handcuffs. Where is the story? No news release? No Sheriff news conference “live from the scene.” What’s the deal I wonder. I’m guessing someone screwed the pooch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious, a deputy involved shooting occurred around 2pm, no deputies hurt, no citizens hurt, bad guy in handcuffs. Where is the story? No news release? No Sheriff news conference “live from the scene.” What’s the deal I wonder. I’m guessing someone screwed the pooch.
    It's on the news asshole. You hope someone screwed the pooch so you can talk shit.

Unregistered
    What do you expect when jailers start slinging rounds. Clown show.

Unregistered
    Jesus. Pew pew pew!!!! Car scared me!!!! Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hes running.....shoot out the tires.

Unregistered
    Somebody has been watching WAY too much TV.

Unregistered
    No stop sticks here but I can sure shoot your tires out. Turnkey style.

Unregistered
    Guess it’s better than completely missing the guy you’re aiming at and shooting the lady who was inside the apartment..... #somuchforsightpicture

Unregistered
    Why was a non leo Sgt taking law enforcement action in the first place? Why was he even there? So a guy cut off his ankle monitor! According to the press release they didn't know the bad guy was a robbery suspect until the dust cleared. Policy prohibits engaging and occupied vehicle in such a way as to put ourselves at risk ie. From the front or rear.

Unregistered
    Yeah that's not how it works. The first shooting that you referenced is within general orders. The tire shooting incident is a violation of general orders.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast