Horse ho bag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horse ho bag

Woody

Horse ho bag

Bye bye don’t let the horse bite you on the way out the door like it bit someone on your detail. This chick never did a day on the road she only did her time with all of the fifth floor on the desks. Another waste of payroll, I guess the hammer is starting to fall for real.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Bye bye don’t let the horse bite you on the way out the door like it bit someone on your detail. This chick never did a day on the road she only did her time with all of the fifth floor on the desks. Another waste of payroll, I guess the hammer is starting to fall for real.
    Where is Mr. Ed/Wiiilber going?

Unregistered
    Blondie quit? While I don't agree with the sheriff hiring her and giving her a cush job (like all his other cronies), she's actually a very nice person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    good riddance enough in floosey land c'mon man.!

Unregistered
    Where'd she go?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where'd she go?
    I agree she is a very nice person but I don't likevthe fact the second she gets put back on the road she quits. She is going to work for Veil PD in Colorado.

Unregistered
    So what? Good for her.

Unregistered
    Where'd she go?
    Bad personal life breakup with her fiancé. She's moving to Vail, CO and joining the police force there.

Unregistered

Horse Girl

She's not moving to Vail Colorado. She's moving to central Florida to be with her sugar daddy Colonel Don Manes who owns a ranch up there. He's been doing her for a few years now and was the one that got her the cushy job at bso.

Unregistered
    She's not moving to Vail Colorado. She's moving to central Florida to be with her sugar daddy Colonel Don Manes who owns a ranch up there. He's been doing her for a few years now and was the one that got her the cushy job at bso.
    Yuck, that’s disgusting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast